Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2022) Factor structure, measurement invariance, and concurrent validity of the Patient Health Questionnaire-9 and the Generalized Anxiety Disorder scale-7 in a Norwegian psychiatric outpatient sample. BMC Psychiatry. vol. 22 (461).
- (2022) Does Change in Physical Activity During the Initial Phase of the COVID-19 Pandemic Predict Psychological Symptoms in Physically Active Adults? A Six-Month Longitudinal Study. International Journal of Public Health. vol. 67.
- (2022) Depression, Anxiety, Insomnia, and Quality of Life in a Representative Community Sample of Older Adults Living at Home. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 13.
- (2021) Mental health and sleep disturbances in physically active adults during the COVID-19 lockdown in Norway: does change in physical activity level matter?. Sleep Medicine. vol. 77.
- (2020) Change in Physical Activity During the Coronavirus Disease 2019 Lockdown in Norway: The Buffering Effect of Resilience on Mental Health. Frontiers in Psychology.
- (2020) Protective and vulnerability factors in self-esteem: The role of metacognitions, brooding, and resilience. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 11.
- (2020) Resilience Moderates Negative Outcome from Stress During the COVID-19 Pandemic: A Moderated-Mediation Approach. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health (IJERPH). vol. 17 (18).
- (2020) Positive and negative metacognitions about alcohol: Validity of the Norwegian PAMS and NAMS. Addictive Behaviours. vol. 108 (106466).
- (2020) Change in personality traits and facets (Revised NEO Personality Inventory) following metacognitive therapy or cognitive behaviour therapy for generalized anxiety disorder: Results from a randomized controlled trial. Clinical Psychology and Psychotherapy.
- (2020) Validity of a Norwegian version of the Desire Thinking Questionnaire (DTQ): Associations with problem drinking, nicotine dependence and problematic social media use. Clinical Psychology and Psychotherapy.
- (2019) Metacognitive therapy for depression: A 3-year follow-up study assessing recovery, relapse, work force participation, and quality of life. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 10.
- (2018) The Bergen 4-day treatment for OCD: four years follow-up of concentrated ERP in a clinical mental health setting. Cognitive Behaviour Therapy.
- (2017) Concentrated ERP Delivered in a Group Setting: A Replication Study. Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapy. vol. 45 (5).
- (2017) Sleep disturbances in treatment-seeking OCD-patients: Changes after concentrated exposure treatment. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology. vol. 59 (2).
- (2015) Cognitive behavioral treatments of obsessive-compulsive disorder. A systematic review and meta-analysis of studies published 1993–2014. Clinical Psychology Review. vol. 40.
- (2014) Concentrated ERP delivered in a group setting: An effectiveness study. Journal of Obsessive-Compulsive and Related Disorders. vol. 3 (4).
- (2014) Predictors of sleep disturbances in treatment-seeking OCD-patients. Clinical Neuropsychiatry. vol. 11 (6).
- (2013) Attention training with dichotic listening in OCD patients using an Iphone/ Ipod app. Clinical Neuropsychiatry. vol. 10 (3).
- (2013) Intensive group treatment of obsessive-compulsive disorder: A pilot study. Clinical Neuropsychiatry. vol. 10 (3).
- (2013) Sleep and heart rate variability in patients with obsessive-compulsive disorder: Preliminary findings. Clinical Neuropsychiatry. vol. 10 (1).