Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Endocrine disruptor responses in African sharptooth catfish (Clarias gariepinus) exposed to di-(2-ethylhexyl)-phthalate. Comparative Biochemistry and Physiology - Part C: Toxicology & Pharmacology. vol. 213.
- (2018) Novel aspects of uptake patterns, metabolite formation and toxicological responses in Salmon exposed to the organophosphate esters—Tris(2-butoxyethyl)- and tris(2-chloroethyl) phosphate. Aquatic Toxicology. vol. 196.
- (2018) Hepatic Phase I and II Biotransformation Responses and Contaminant Exposure in Long-Finned Pilot Whale from the Northeastern Atlantic. Marine Environmental Research. vol. 134.
- (2018) Properties and activities of blood- or seawater-contaminated wild-caught Striped Jewfish (Stereolepis doederleini) sperm. Aquaculture Research. vol. 49 (2).
- (2018) Ecotoxicological properties of ketoprofen and the S(+)‐enantiomer (dexketoprofen): Bioassays in freshwater model species and biomarkers in fish PLHC‐1 cell line. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry. vol. 37 (1).
- (2018) Biotransformation and oxidative stress responses in rat hepatic cell-line (H4IIE) exposed to racemic ketoprofen (RS-KP) and its enantiomer, dexketoprofen (S(+)-KP). Environmental Toxicology and Pharmacology. vol. 59.
- (2018) Ultrasound as a non-invasive tool for monitoring reproductive physiology in female Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar). Physiological Reports. vol. 6:e13640 (9).
- (2018) Hazardous properties and toxicological update of mercury: From fish food to human health safety perspective. Critical reviews in food science and nutrition. vol. 58 (12).
- (2018) Deregulation of microRNA-155 and its transcription factor NF-kB by polychlorinated biphenyls during viral infection. APMIS : Acta pathologica, microbiologica et immunologica Scandinavica. Supplementum. vol. 126 (3).
- (2017) Oxidative stress responses in relationship to persistent organic pollutant levels in feathers and blood of two predatory bird species from Pakistan. Science of the Total Environment. vol. 580.
- (2017) Biphasic modulation of neuro- and interrenal steroidogenesis in juvenile African sharptooth catfish (Clarias gariepinus) exposed to waterborne di-(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate. General and Comparative Endocrinology. vol. 254.
- (2017) Gross pathology, physiological and toxicological responses in relation to metals and persistent organic pollutants (POPs) burden in tilapia species from Ogun River, Nigeria. Marine Environmental Research. vol. 129.
- (2016) Concentration of polychlorinated biphenyl (PCB) congeners in the muscle of Clarias gariepinus and sediment from inland rivers of southwestern Nigeria and estimated potential human health consequences. Journal of Toxicology and Environmental Health. vol. 79 (21).
- (2016) Intersex and alterations in reproductive development of a cichlid, Tilapia guineensis, from a municipal domestic water supply lake (Eleyele) in Southwestern Nigeria. Science of the Total Environment. vol. 541.
- (2016) Fish condition factor, peroxisome proliferator activated receptors and biotransformation responses in Sarotherodon melanotheron from a contaminated freshwater dam (Awba Dam) in Ibadan, Nigeria. Marine Environmental Research. vol. 121.
- (2016) Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptors and biotransformation responses in relation to condition factor and contaminant burden in tilapia species from Ogun River, Nigeria. Comparative Biochemistry and Physiology - Part C: Toxicology & Pharmacology. vol. 183-184.
- (2016) Endocrine-disruptor molecular responses, occurrence of intersex and gonado-histopathological changes in tilapia species from a tropical freshwater dam (Awba Dam) in Ibadan, Nigeria. Aquatic Toxicology. vol. 174.
- (2016) Lipid peroxidation and oxidative stress responses in juvenile salmon exposed to waterborne levels of the organophosphate compounds tris(2-butoxyethyl)- and tris(2-chloroethyl) phosphates. Journal of Toxicology and Environmental Health. vol. 79 (13-15).
- (2016) Differential modulation of neuro- and interrenal steroidogenesis of juvenile salmon by the organophosphates - tris(2-butoxyethyl)- and tris(2-cloroethyl) phosphate. Environmental Research. vol. 148.
- (2016) Developmental alterations and endocrine-disruptive responses in farmed Nile crocodiles (Crocodylus niloticus) exposed to contaminants from the Crocodile River, South Africa. Aquatic Toxicology. vol. 173.