Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Sex-differences in physiological and oxidative stress responses and heavy metals burden in the black jaw tilapia, Sarotherodon melanotheron from a tropical freshwater dam (Nigeria). Comparative Biochemistry and Physiology - Part C: Toxicology & Pharmacology. vol. 229.
- (2020) Alteration of neuro-dopamine and steroid hormone homeostasis in wild Bank voles in relation to tissue concentrations of PFAS at a Nordic skiing area. Science of the Total Environment. vol. 756 (143745).
- (2020) Quantitative transcriptomics, and lipidomics in evaluating ovarian developmental effects in Atlantic cod (Gadus morhua) caged at a capped marine waste disposal site. Environmental Research. vol. 189:109906.
- (2020) Application of quantitative transcriptomics in evaluating the ex vivo effects of per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances on Atlantic cod (Gadus morhua) ovarian physiology. Science of the Total Environment.
- (2020) Quality screening of the Lagos lagoon sediment by assessing the cytotoxicity and toxicological responses of rat hepatoma H4IIE and fish PLHC-1 cell-lines using different extraction approaches. Environmental Research. vol. 182.
- (2019) The intersex phenomenon in Sarotherodon melanotheron from Lagos lagoon (Nigeria): Occurrence and severity in relation to contaminants burden in sediment. Environmental Pollution (1987). vol. 244.
- (2019) Contaminant accumulation and biological responses in Atlantic cod (Gadus morhua) caged at a capped waste disposal site in Kollevåg, Western Norway. Marine Environmental Research. vol. 145.
- (2019) Biochemical and endocrine-disrupting effects in Clarias gariepinus exposed to the synthetic pyrethroids, cypermethrin and deltamethrin. Comparative Biochemistry and Physiology - Part C: Toxicology & Pharmacology. vol. 225.
- (2019) Levels, patterns, and biomagnification potential of perfluoroalkyl substances in a terrestrial food chain in a Nordic Skiing Area. Environmental Science and Technology. vol. 53 (22).
- (2019) Xenobiotic biotransformation, oxidative stress and obesogenic molecular biomarker responses in Tilapia guineensis from Eleyele Lake, Nigeria. Ecotoxicology and Environmental Safety. vol. 169.
- (2019) Modulation of neuro-dopamine homeostasis in juvenile female Atlantic cod (Gadus morhua) exposed to polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons and perfluoroalkyl substances. Environmental Science and Technology. vol. 53.
- (2019) Biotransformation and oxidative stress responses in rat hepatic cell-line (H4IIE) exposed to organophosphate esters (OPEs). Toxicology and Applied Pharmacology. vol. 371.
- (2019) Assessing the effects of Awba dam sediment (Nigeria) on the steroidogenesis of H295R cells using different extraction methods. Science of the Total Environment. vol. 650 (1).
- (2019) Ultrasound as a noninvasive tool for monitoring reproductive physiology in male Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar). Physiological Reports. vol. 7 (13).
- (2019) Effects of water accommodated fraction of physically and chemically dispersed heavy fuel oil on beach spawning capelin (Mallotus villosus). Marine Environmental Research. vol. 147.
- (2018) Endocrine disruptor responses in African sharptooth catfish (Clarias gariepinus) exposed to di-(2-ethylhexyl)-phthalate. Comparative Biochemistry and Physiology - Part C: Toxicology & Pharmacology. vol. 213.
- (2018) Novel aspects of uptake patterns, metabolite formation and toxicological responses in Salmon exposed to the organophosphate esters—Tris(2-butoxyethyl)- and tris(2-chloroethyl) phosphate. Aquatic Toxicology. vol. 196.
- (2018) Hepatic Phase I and II Biotransformation Responses and Contaminant Exposure in Long-Finned Pilot Whale from the Northeastern Atlantic. Marine Environmental Research. vol. 134.
- (2018) Properties and activities of blood- or seawater-contaminated wild-caught Striped Jewfish (Stereolepis doederleini) sperm. Aquaculture Research. vol. 49 (2).
- (2018) Ecotoxicological properties of ketoprofen and the S(+)‐enantiomer (dexketoprofen): Bioassays in freshwater model species and biomarkers in fish PLHC‐1 cell line. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry. vol. 37 (1).