Background and activities
- Carbon Capture and Storage (CCS)
- Impact of CO2 impurities and additives in CCS
- Thermo-Physical Properties
- Viscosity and Density
- PhD. Candidate in Chemical Engineering, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, NTNU, Trondheim, Norway.
- MSc. in Chemical Engineering, Iran University of Science and Technology, IUST
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Part of book/report
- (2021) A new facility on accurate viscosity and density measurements. TCCS–11. CO2 Capture, Transport and Storage. Trondheim 22nd–23rd June 2021. Short Papers from the 11th International Trondheim CCS Conference.