Barbara Krystyna Zyzak
Background and activities
Barbara Zyzak is Associate Professor in public policy and administration at the Department of Sociology and Political Science, NTNU. She is also a member of Special Interests Group (SIG) on Complexity and Network Governance at the International Research Society for Public Management (IRSPM) conference. Her primary research interests center around public management and leadership, governance networks, meta-organizations, public policy and administration, digital transformation. She has published articles in Public Management Review, Higher Education Policy, International Journal of Cultural Policy and book chapters.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2019) External managerial networking in meta-organizations. Evidence from regional councils in Norway. Public Management Review. vol. 22 (9).
- (2018) Knowledge bases and regional development: collaborations between higher education and cultural creative industries. The International Journal of Cultural Policy. vol. 24 (4).
- (2017) Outsiders or Leaders? The Role of Higher Education Institutions in the Development of Peripheral Regions. Higher Education Policy. vol. 30 (4).
- (2014) Nie dla Unii Europejskiej, Tak dla Europejskiego Obszaru Gospodarczego. Norwegia a Europa w latach 1945–2009. Wydawnictwu Adam Marszalek. 2014. ISBN 978-83-7780-890-0.
Part of book/report
- (2018) Left to their own devices? : on the role of Polish migrant organisations in Norway. Transnational Polish Families in Norway. Social Capital, Integration, Institutions and Care.
- (2017) Breakdown of Inter-Organizational Cooperation: The case of regional councils in Norway. The Rise of Common Political Order.
- (2016) Network ties between universities and cultural and creative industries. Applied social science research in a regional knowledge system.
- (2013) Kunnskap og innovasjon i Agder. Krise, omstilling og vekst: en regionanalyse av Sørlandet.
- (2020) Managing Collaborative Arrangements: Challenges associated with managing secondary structures. 2020. ISBN 978-82-7117-994-6. Doctoral dissertations at University of Agder (292).
- (2013) Kompetanseutfordringer på Agder. Forprosjekt om mulige forbindelseslinjer mellom velferd, kompetanse og arbeids- og næringsliv. 2013.
- (2013) Samarbeid mellom akademia og kreative næringer. En kvalitativ analyse i Agder-regionen. 2013. FoU rapport (9/2013).