Background and activities
Current research is focused on graphene-clay systems.
Previous research done in the field of magnetic nanoparticles (NPs), NP based systems and carbon materials (carbon nanotubes, graphene).
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) CO desorption from nickel-decorated muscovite mica. Applied Surface Science. vol. 490.
- (2019) Introducing Well-Defined Nanowrinkles in CVD Grown Graphene. Nanomaterials. vol. 9 (3).
- (2018) Sample cell for studying liquid interfaces with an in situ electric field using X-ray reflectivity and application to clay particles at oil-oil interfaces. Journal of Synchrotron Radiation. vol. 25.
- (2017) The internal structure of magnetic nanoparticles determines the magnetic response. Nanoscale. vol. 9 (16).
- (2017) Tuning the Interlayer Interaction of a Twisted Multilayer Wrinkle With Temperature. Physica status solidi. B, Basic research. vol. 254 (11).