Bella B. Nujen
Background and activities
AM510512 Global sourcing and Supply Network Management (MA-level)
AI521112 Innovation and Intellectual Property Rights (MA-level)
AI201312 Entrepreneurship with Venture Cup (BA-level)
AI101212 Innovation Management (BA -level)
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Exploring the role of purchasing and supply management in the adoption of circular economy business models. 7th EurOMA Sustainable Operations and Supply Chain Forum . EurOMA; University of Nottingham. 2020-02-10 - 2020-02-12.
- (2019) The role of institutional context in backshoring decisions. International business in a VUCA world : the changing role of states and firms.
- (2019) Human side of digitalization: A study of organizational structure, leader and employee competencies, and work-life balance. 2019. Working paper series (1-2019).
- (2019) Backshoring readiness. Journal of Global Operations and Strategic Sourcing. vol. 12 (1).
- (2019) Reputational risk as a factor in offshore location choice - A high-cost perspective. European International Business Academy Conference . University of Leeds; Leeds. 2019-12-13 - 2019-12-15.
- (2018) Globalisering i revers? : hvorfor regionale bedrifter velger å ta tilbake produksjon. Det regionale i det internasjonale : fjordantologien 2018.
- (2018) The Global Shift-back : backshoring from a knowledge perspective. 2018. ISBN 978-82-7962-242-0. PhD theses in logistics (2018:4).
- (2018) Kunnskapsbygging og backshoring. Det regionale i det internasjonale : fjordantologien 2018.
- (2018) Managing reversed (global) outsourcing : the role of knowledge, technology and time. Journal of Manufacturing Technology Management. vol. 29 (4).
- (2017) The backshoring phenomenon : what are the motives?. 24th EurOMA conference ; Edinburgh. 2017-07-01 - 2017-07-05.
- (2017) Global shift-back’s : a strategy for reviving manufacturing competences. Breaking up the global value chain : opportunities and consequences.
- (2016) Global sourcing and backshoring of manufacturing: An evolutionary perspective. 23rd EurOMA Conference. Interactions . Norges teknisk-naturvitenskapelige universitet (NTNU); Trondheim. 2016-06-17 - 2016-06-22.
- (2016) Backsourcing - korleis robotar reddar arbeidsplassar. Romsdals Budstikke..
- (2016) The need for knowledge management when backsourcing is embraced. Advances in production management systems : initiatives for a sustainable world : IFIP WG 5.7 International Conference, APMS 2016, Iguassu Falls, Brazil, September 3-7, 2016, Revised Selected Papers.
- (2015) Backsourcing : re-integrating knowledge through a global-local shift. 22nd EurOMA Conference : Operations Management for Sustainable Competitiveness : June 26th - July 1st, 2015, Neuchâtel, Switzerland.
- (2015) Backsourcing and knowledge re-integration : a case study. Advances in production management systems : innovative production management towards sustainable growth : IFIP WG 5.7 International Conference, APMS 2015 Tokyo, Japan, September 7–9, 2015, Proceedings, Part II.