Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
- (2021) Coexistence of large mammals and humans is possible in Europe’s anthropogenic landscapes. iScience. vol. 24 (9).
- (2021) Identifying and correcting spatial bias in opportunistic citizen science data for wild ungulates in Norway. Ecology and Evolution. vol. 11 (21).
- (2021) Ecological correlates of large carnivore depredation on sheep in Europe. Global Ecology and Conservation. vol. 30.
- (2020) Hunters as citizen scientists: Contributions to biodiversity monitoring in Europe. Global Ecology and Conservation. vol. 23.
- (2020) The challenges and opportunities of coexisting with wild ungulates in the human-dominated landscapes of Europe's Anthropocene. Biological Conservation. vol. 244:108500.
- (2020) Accounting for spatial varying sampling effort due to accessibility in Citizen Science data: A case study of moose in Norway. Spatial Statistics.
- (2019) What form of human-wildlife coexistence is mandated by legislation? A comparative analysis of international and national instruments. Biodiversity and Conservation. vol. 28 (7).
- (2021) Management relevant applications of acoustic monitoring for Norwegian nature – The Sound of Norway. 2021. ISBN 978-82-426-4848-8. NINA rapport (2064).
- (2018) Research for AGRI Committee - The revival of wolves and other large predators and its impact on farmers and their livelihood in rural regions of Europe. 2018.