Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Domestic violence victimisation and its association with mental distress: A cross-sectional study of the Yangon Region, Myanmar. BMJ Open. vol. 10:e037936 (9).
- (2020) Do Childhood Boarding School Experiences Predict Health, Well-Being and Disability Pension in Adults? A SAMINOR Study. Journal of Cross-Cultural Psychology. vol. 51 (10).
- (2020) Ethiopian Health Care Workers’ Insights into and Responses to Intimate Partner Violence in Pregnancy—A Qualitative Study. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health (IJERPH).
- (2020) Improving Safety Among Pregnant Women Reporting Domestic Violence in Nepal—A Pilot Study. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health (IJERPH). vol. 17 (2268).
- (2020) Is police investigation of rape biased by characteristics of victims?. Forensic Science International: Synergy. vol. 2.
- (2019) Community Stakeholders’ Perspectives on Intimate Partner Violence during Pregnancy—A Qualitative Study from Ethiopia. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health (IJERPH). vol. 16 (23).
- (2019) The Safe Pregnancy study - promoting safety behaviours in antenatal care among Norwegian, Pakistani and Somali pregnant women: a study protocol for a randomized controlled trial. BMC Public Health. vol. 19 (1).
- (2019) Proton pump inhibitors and fracture risk. The HUNT study, Norway. Osteoporosis International. vol. 31.
- (2019) Unmet health needs and discrimination by healthcare providers among an Indigenous population in Toronto, Canada. Canadian journal of public health.
- (2019) Domestic violence and perinatal outcomes – a prospective cohort study from Nepal. BMC Public Health. vol. 19.
- (2019) Urban–Rural Differences in Hip Fracture Mortality: A Nationwide NOREPOS Study. JBMR Plus. vol. 3 (11).
- (2019) Three groups of suspects in police-reported rape cases: First-time suspects, recidivists and unidentified suspects. A comparative study. Journal of Forensic and Legal Medicine.
- (2018) Metabolic outcomes in adults born preterm with very low birthweight or small for gestational age at term: A cohort study. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. vol. 103 (12).
- (2018) Factors shaping political priorities for violence against women-mitigation policies in Sri Lanka. BMC International Health and Human Rights. vol. 18 (22).
- (2018) Childhood violence and mental health among indigenous Sami and non-Sami populations in Norway: a SAMINOR 2 questionnaire study. International Journal of Circumpolar Health. vol. 77 (1).
- (2018) Factors associated with trace evidence analyses and DNA findings among police reported cases of rape. Forensic Science International. vol. 283.
- (2018) Intimate partner violence and late entry into antenatal care in Ethiopia. Women and Birth.
- (2018) Social ecological factors and intimate partner violence in pregnancy. PLOS ONE. vol. 13 (3).
- (2018) Anti-osteoporosis drug use: too little, too much, or just right? The HUNT study, Norway. Osteoporosis International. vol. 29 (8).
- (2018) Women's preference for caesarean section and the actual mode of delivery - Comparing five sites in Norway. Sexual & Reproductive HealthCare. vol. 16.