Background and activities
- YFLH1001 - Anatomi and Physiology
- YFLH2003 - Health Promotion 2
- YFLH1003 - Helth Promotion 1
- YFLH2004 - Depth Study
- YFLH2002 - Culture and Diversity
- YFLH1004 - The Doctrine of Nutrition
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) ‘I want to get back!’ A qualitative study of long-term critically ill patients’ inner strength and willpower: Back home after long-term intensive care. Journal of Clinical Nursing (JCN). vol. 30 (23-24).
- (2020) A qualitative study of long-term ICU patients` inner strength and will-power: Family and health professionals as a health promoting resource. Journal of Clinical Nursing (JCN).
- (2019) "Never in my mind to give up!" A qualitative study of long-term intensive care patients' inner strength and willpower-Promoting and challenging aspects. Journal of Clinical Nursing (JCN). vol. 28 (21-22).
- (2018) From breaking point to breakthrough during the ICU stay: A qualitative study of family members’ experiences of long-term intensive care patients’ pathways towards survival. Journal of Clinical Nursing (JCN). vol. 27 (19-20).
- (2018) Yrkesfaglig praksis i bachelorutdanningen for yrkesfaglærere: En kartlegging av studentenes erfaringer. Nordic Journal of Vocational Education and Training. vol. 8 (2).
Part of book/report
- (2006) Television Stars : Councelling of PBL (Problem Based Learning) Groups through Videoconferencing in a Distance Learning Based Nursing Bachelor Programme. Consumer-Centered Computer-Supported Care for Healthy People : proceedings of NI2006.
- (2007) Rapport om E-Læring i helsefagutdanningene - muligheter og begrensninger. 2007.
- (2005) E-læring i helsefagutdanningene. 2005.
- (2005) Rapport om e-læring i helsefag. 2005.