Background and activities
- TGB5110 - Engineering Geology and Tunnelling, Basic Course
- TGB4190 - Engineering Geology of Rocks, Advanced Course
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Evaluation on the Efect of Pressure Transients on Rock Joints in Unlined Hydropower Tunnels Using Numerical Simulation. Rock Mechanics and Rock Engineering. vol. 54.
- (2021) Cyclic fatigue in unlined hydro tunnels caused by pressure transients. International journal on hydropower and dams. vol. 2021 (Issue 5).
- (2021) Operation of Norwegian Hydropower Plants and Its Effect on Block Fall Events in Unlined Pressure Tunnels and Shafts. Water. vol. 13 (11).
- (2020) Effect of power plant operation on pore pressure in jointed rock mass of an unlined hydropower tunnel: An experimental study. Rock Mechanics and Rock Engineering. vol. 53 (Issue 7).
- (2012) Evaluation on the Potential Use of Shotcrete Lined High Pressure Tunnel at Upper Tamakoshi Hydroelectric Project. Hydro Nepal: Journal of Water, Energy and Environment.
Part of book/report
- (2020) Numerical simulation of pore pressure in rock joints during pressure transient in an unlined hydropower tunnel. ISRM International Symposium - EUROCK 2020.
- (2019) Effect of pressure fluctuations in long-term stability of unlined pressure shaft at Svandalsflona Hydropower project, Norway. ARMS10 10th Asian Rock Mechanics Symposium The ISRM International Symposium for 2018, 29 Oct - 3 Nov, Singapore - proceedings.
- (2019) INSTRUMENTATION AND PORE PRESSURE MONITORING TECHNIQUE FOR UNLINED TUNNELS OF NORWEGIAN HYDROPOWER PROJECTS – A CASE STUDY. FJELLSPRENGNINGSTEKNIKK-BERGMEKANIKK-GEOTEKNIKK.
- (2019) Method for monitoring of pore pressure in jointed rock mass of an unlined headrace tunnel subjected to varying power plant operation: A case study. Rock Mechanics for Natural Resources and Infrastructure Development.
- (2012) Assessment on potential Hydraulic Fracturing at Upper Tamakoshi High Pressure Tunnel in Nepal Himalaya. Tunnelling and Underground Space for a Global Society; World Tunnel Congress 2012; Proceedings.
- (2021) Long-term impact on unlined tunnels of hydropower plants due to frequent start/stop sequences. 2021. ISBN 978-82-326-5384-3. Doctoral theses at NTNU (Doctoral theses at NTNU, 2021:400).