Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Suitability of Video Consultations During the COVID-19 Pandemic Lockdown: Cross-sectional Survey Among Norwegian General Practitioners. Journal of Medical Internet Research. vol. 23 (2).
- (2021) Effects of GP characteristics on unplanned hospital admissions and patient safety. A 9-year follow-up of all Norwegian out-of-hours contacts. Family Practice.
- (2020) Postoperative controls of ventilation tubes in children by general practitioner or otolaryngologist? Study protocol for a multicenter randomized non-inferiority study (The ConVenTu study). Trials. vol. 21.
- (2019) Increasing workload in Norwegian general practice – a qualitative study. BMC Family Practice. vol. 20 (68).
- (2016) Applying clinical guidelines in general practice: A qualitative study of potential complications. BMC Family Practice. vol. 17 (1).
- (2015) General practitioners’ experiences with multiple clinical guidelines: A qualitative study from Norway. Quality in Primary Care. vol. 23 (2).
- (2014) Nasjonale retningslinjer i allmennpraksis - for mye av det gode?. Utposten.
- (2014) Can general practitioners do the follow-ups after surgery with ventilation tubes in the tympanic membrane? Two years audiological data. BMC Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders. vol. 14 (2).
- (2013) Implementing guidelines for follow-up after surgery with ventilation tube in the tympanic membrane in Norway: a retrospective study. BMC Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders. vol. 13 (2).
- (2002) Hvordan leger kan møte eksistensielle utfordringer hos pasienter. Intermedicos. vol. 4.