Background and activities
Numerical methods in the fields
- Finite Element Methods; formulations and implementation
- Structural analysis and dynamics
- Aluminum extrusion, fluid flow
- Geometric modeling; element mesh and CAD
- TMM4135 Analysis and Assessment Based on the Finite Element Method, Basic Course
- TMM4230 Technology for Integrated Operations and Semantic Web
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) On the relation between friction losses and pressure pulsations caused by Rotor Stator interaction on the Francis-99 turbine. Journal of Physics, Conference Series. vol. 782 (1).
- (2016) Dynamic Stresses In High Head Francis Turbines. International journal on hydropower and dams. vol. 3.
- (2015) Coupled Fluid Flow and Elasto-plastic Damage Analysis for Fractured Porous Chalk with Induced Wormhole. International Journal of Rock Mechanics And Mining Sciences. vol. 80.
- (2014) Modal analysis of active flexible multibody systems containing PID controllers with non-collocated sensors and actuators. Finite elements in analysis and design (Print). vol. 91.
- (2013) A method for controller parameter estimation based on perturbations. Engineering with Computers.
- (2011) Modal analysis of active flexible multibody systems. Computers & structures. vol. 89 (9-10).
- (2005) A unified formulation of small-strain corotational finite elements: I. Theory. Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering. vol. 194 (21-24).
- (2005) Thin shell and surface crack finite elements for simulation of combined failure modes. Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering. vol. 194.
- (2001) Nonlinear response of shell structures: effects of plasticity modelling and large rotations. Thin-walled structures. vol. 39.
- (1999) Collapse of thin shell structures - Stress resultant plasticity modelling within a co-rotated andes finite element formulation. International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering. vol. 46.
- (1996) Brukerhåndbok for LAMbda : beregning og dimensjonering av plane trekonstruksjoner. 1996. ISBN 82-7482-028-2.
Part of book/report
- (2017) A comparative study of beam element formulations for nonlinear analysis: corotatinal vs. geometrically exact formulations. MekIT’17 - Ninth national conference on Computational Mechanics.
- (2014) Prediction of rock strength with matrix acidizing stimulation and induced wormhole by computational simulation methods. EUROCK 2014 - Rock Engineering and Rock Mechanics: Structures in and on Rock Masses.
- (2013) Isogeometric Rotation-free Large-deformation Euler-Bernoulli Beam Formulation. MekIT'13 Seventh National Conference on Computational Mechanics, Trondheim 13-14 May 2013.
- (2013) Isogeometric analysis of non-linear 3D Euler-Bernoulli beams. Proceedings of the 26th Nordic Seminar on Computational Mechanics.
- (2011) Fatigue assessment of offshore wind turbines - some analysis examples. Computational methods in Marine Engineering IV.