Bjørn Astor Brechan
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) A Generalized Empirical Expression for Collapse of Worn Tubulars Using Stress Concentration Factors. SPE Drilling & Completion. vol. 36 (4).
- (2021) A generalized empirical expression for the collapse of worn tubulars with a crescent-shaped wear groove under combined loads. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering. vol. 208 (B).
- (2021) An Experimental Study of the Wear Characteristics of Tubulars Made from Corrosion-Resistant Alloys. SPE Drilling & Completion.
- (2020) Collapse prediction of pipe subjected to combined loads. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering. vol. 191.
- (2018) Digital well planning - New cost saving well construction and Life Cycle Well Integrity Model. Proceedings - Offshore Technology Conference. vol. 4.
- (2018) New standard for standards. Proceedings - Offshore Technology Conference. vol. 6.
- (2020) Framework for automated well planning and Digital Well Management. Norges teknisk-naturvitenskapelige universitet. 2020. ISBN 9788232650606. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (2020:357).