Background and activities
MD. Ph.D ( Dr. med. )
Board certified specialist in internal medicine and cardiology.
Main research interest: Echocardiography
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Normal ranges for automatic measurements of tissue Doppler indices of mitral annular motion by echocardiography. Data from the HUNT3 Study. Echocardiography. vol. Epub 2019 Sep 24.
- (2018) Automatic measurements of mitral annular plane systolic excursion and velocities to detect left ventricular dysfunction. Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology. vol. 44 (1).
- (2018) Real-time Standard View Classification in Transthoracic Echocardiography using Convolutional Neural Networks. Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology.
- (2017) 2D left ventricle segmentation using deep learning. Proceedings - IEEE Ultrasonics Symposium.
- (2017) Real-time classification of standard cardiac views in echocardiography using neural networks. Proceedings - IEEE Ultrasonics Symposium.
- (2016) ECG patterns in early pulseless electrical activity-Associations with aetiology and survival of in-hospital cardiac arrest. Resuscitation. vol. 104.
- (2016) Realtime Automatic Assessment of Cardiac Function in Echocardiography. IEEE Transactions on Ultrasonics, Ferroelectrics and Frequency Control. vol. 63 (3).
- (2015) Diagnostic Influence of Routine Point-of-Care Pocket-size Ultrasound Examinations Performed by Medical Residents. Journal of ultrasound in medicine. vol. 34 (4).
- (2015) Recognizing the causes of in-hospital cardiac arrest - A survival benefit. Resuscitation. vol. 97.
- (2015) Causes of in-hospital cardiac arrest - Incidences and rate of recognition. Resuscitation. vol. 87.
- (2015) Mobile 3D augmented-reality system for ultrasound applications. Proceedings - IEEE Ultrasonics Symposium.
- (2014) Feasibility and accuracy of point-of-care pocket-size ultrasonography performed by medical students. BMC Medical Education. vol. 14 (1).
- (2014) Concentrations of remifentanil, propofol, fentanyl, and midazolam during rewarming from therapeutic hypothermia. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica. vol. 58 (6).
- (2014) Augmented reality based tools for echocardiographic acquisitions. IEEE International Ultrasonics Symposium Proceedings.
- (2014) Blood Flow Imaging in Transesophageal Echocardiography during Atrial Septal Defect Closure: A Comparison with the Current References. Echocardiography. vol. 32 (1).
- (2014) Quantification of aortic regurgitation using high-pulse repetition frequency three-dimensional colour Doppler. European Heart Journal-Cardiovascular Imaging. vol. 15 (6).
- (2014) Realtime automatic detection of heart failure in echocardiography. Proceedings - IEEE Ultrasonics Symposium.
- (2013) Feasibility and accuracy of point-of-care ultrasound examination performed by medical students. European Heart Journal. vol. 34.
- (2013) Effects of hypothermia on the disposition of morphine, midazolam, fentanyl, and propofol in intensive care unit patients. Drug Metabolism And Disposition. vol. 41 (1).
- (2013) Feasibility and clinical implementation of hand-held echocardiography. Expert Review of Cardiovascular Therapy. vol. 11 (1).