Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Impacts of idealized land cover changes on climate extremes in Europe. Ecological Indicators. vol. 104.
- (2018) Quantifying the climate response to extreme land cover changes in Europe with a regional model. Environmental Research Letters. vol. 13 (7).
- (2018) East Asian Summer Monsoon Representation in Re-Analysis Datasets. Atmosphere. vol. 9 (6).
- (2018) Subseasonal intensity variation of the South Asian high in relationship to diabatic heating: observation and CMIP5 models. Climate Dynamics.
- (2018) Simulating Arctic 2-m air temperature and its linear trends using the HIRHAM5 regional climate model. Atmospheric research.
- (2017) Evaluation of WRF Simulations With Different Selections of Subgrid Orographic Drag Over the Tibetan Plateau. Journal of Geophysical Research - Biogeosciences. vol. 122 (18).