Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Simulation of the dipole pattern of summer precipitation over the Tibetan Plateau by CMIP6 models. Environmental Research Letters. vol. 16 (1).
- (2020) Overview of recent land‐cover changes in biodiversity hotspots. Frontiers in Ecology and the Environment.
- (2020) Predominant regional biophysical cooling from recent land cover changes in Europe. Nature Communications. vol. 11.
- (2020) Drought disaster risks under CMIP5 RCP scenarios in Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region, China. Natural Hazards. vol. 100.
- (2020) A statistical method to construct wind speed at turbine height for study of wind power in China. Theoretical and Applied Climatology. vol. 141.
- (2019) Impacts of idealized land cover changes on climate extremes in Europe. Ecological Indicators. vol. 104.
- (2019) Simulating Arctic 2-m air temperature and its linear trends using the HIRHAM5 regional climate model. Atmospheric research. vol. 217.
- (2019) Dynamical impact of parameterized turbulent orographic form drag on the simulation of winter precipitation over the western Tibetan Plateau. Climate Dynamics. vol. 53 (1-2).
- (2018) Quantifying the climate response to extreme land cover changes in Europe with a regional model. Environmental Research Letters. vol. 13 (7).
- (2018) East Asian Summer Monsoon Representation in Re-Analysis Datasets. Atmosphere. vol. 9 (6).
- (2018) Subseasonal intensity variation of the South Asian high in relationship to diabatic heating: observation and CMIP5 models. Climate Dynamics.
- (2017) Evaluation of WRF Simulations With Different Selections of Subgrid Orographic Drag Over the Tibetan Plateau. Journal of Geophysical Research (JGR): Biogeosciences. vol. 122 (18).