Background and activities
Bo Jiang finished his bachelor at School of Materials Science and Engineering, University of Science and Technology Beijing, China (2008).
He has a PhD from School of Metallurgical and Ecological Engineering, USTB, China (2014).
First-principle Calculations for Advance Materials
Synthesis and characterization of oxides; physical properties and local structure (PDF).
- Defect chemistry and ferroic properties of oxides.
Structure refinement for Crystal Materials
Nanotechnology for Energy Materials
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Local structural disorder of Bi0.5K0.5TiO3 investigated by pair distribution function and first principle calculations. Electroceramics XV ; Limoges. 2016-06-27 - 2023-12-29.
- (2015) Local Structure of doped BiFeO3. Norwegian Synchrotron and Neutron User Meeting 2015 . NFR; Sola. 2015-01-19 - 2015-01-20.
- (2015) Relationship Between A/B-SITE Occupancy and Local Structure of Bi0.5K0.5TiO3-BiFeO3. 7th International Conference on Electroceramics (ICE2015) . ICE; State College, PA. 2015-05-13 - 2015-05-16.
- (2015) Relationship Between A/B-site Occupancy and Local Structure of Bi0.5K0.5TiO3-BiFeO3. 5th national meeting on inorganic and materials chemistry ; Hell. 2015-10-15 - 2015-10-16.