Børge Heggen Johansen
Background and activities
PhD student in the SUSTRANS project. Focus on methods for assessing transport associated with tourism to rural tourist destinations in light of sustainability. The aim of the PhD work is to link methods for environmental assessment with models for conditional dependence networks and further to multi criteria decision aid for different stakeholders.
- Emissions from shipping focusing on passenger ships
- Environmental system analyzes, especially lifecycle assessment (LCA)
- Environmental management in small and large organizations
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Circular Economy
- Multi criteria decision aid (MCDA)
Previous experience as CSR manager in Ekornes ASA as well as board poistions ie. in Confederation of Norwegian Enterprise foundation for environmental declarations.