Børge Heggen Johansen
Background and activities
PhD student in the SUSTRANS project. Focus on methods for assessing transport associated with tourism to rural tourist destinations in light of sustainability. The aim of the PhD work is to link methods for environmental assessment with models for conditional dependence networks and further to multi criteria decision aid for different stakeholders.
- Emissions from shipping focusing on passenger ships
- Environmental system analyzes, especially lifecycle assessment (LCA)
- Environmental management in small and large organizations
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Circular Economy
- Multi criteria decision aid (MCDA)
Previous experience as CSR manager in Ekornes ASA as well as board poistions ie. in Confederation of Norwegian Enterprise foundation for environmental declarations.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Establishing A Basis For Decision Support Modelling Of Future Zero Emissions Sea Based Tourism Mobility In The Geiranger Fjord Area. Proceedings - European Council for Modelling and Simulation (ECMS). vol. 35 (1).
- (2021) Applying System-Oriented Sustainability Scoring for Cruise Traffic Port Operators: A Case Study of Geiranger, Norway. Sustainability. vol. 13 (11).