Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Risk-informed control systems for improved operational performance and decision-making. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers. Part O, Journal of risk and reliability.
- (2020) Applications of machine learning methods for engineering risk assessment–A review. Safety Science. vol. 122:104492.
- (2020) Human Reliability and the Impact of Control Function Allocation in the Design of Dynamic Positioning Systems. Reliability Engineering & System Safety. vol. 194.
- (2020) Towards supervisory risk control of autonomous ships. Reliability Engineering & System Safety. vol. 196.
- (2020) A systems-theoretic approach to hazard identification of marine systems with dynamic autonomy. Ocean Engineering. vol. 217.
- (2019) Deriving safety requirement hierarchies for families of maritime systems. International Journal of Maritime Engineering. vol. 161.
- (2018) Deriving Verification Objectives and Scenarios for Maritime Systems Using the Systems-Theoretic Process Analysis. Reliability Engineering & System Safety. vol. 169.
- (2017) Modeling of Generic Offshore Vessel in Crane Operations With Focus on Strong Rigid Body Connections. IEEE Journal of Oceanic Engineering. vol. 42 (4).
- (2017) A systems approach to risk analysis of maritime operations. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers. Part O, Journal of risk and reliability. vol. 231 (1).
Part of book/report
- (2019) Comparison of Hazardous Scenarios for Different Ship Autonomy Types using Systems-Theoretic Process Analysis. Proceedings of the 29th European Safety and Reliability Conference(ESREL). 22 – 26 September 2019 Hannover, Germany.
- (2019) System Verification, Processes and Testing. Proceedings of the First International Workshop on Autonomous Systems Safety.
- (2019) Online Risk Modelling for Supervisory Risk Control of Autonomous Marine Systems. Proceedings of the 29th European Safety and Reliability Conference(ESREL). 22 – 26 September 2019 Hannover, Germany.
- (2017) Analysis of Dynamic Positioning System Accidents and Incidents with Emphasis on Root Causes and Barrier Failures. Risk, Reliability and Safety: Innovating Theory and Practice : Proceedings of ESREL 2016 (Glasgow, Scotland, 25-29 September 2016).
- (2015) Real-Time Marine Vessel and Power Plant Simulation. ASME 2015 34th International Conference on Ocean, Offshore and Arctic Engineering.
- (2015) Dynamic risk assessment of marine systems. Safety and Reliability of Complex Engineered Systems.
- (2014) A Bond Graph Approach for Modelling of Robot Manipulators. 2014 International Conference on Bond Graph Modeling and Simulation - ICBGM'2014.