Background and activities
Risk Control of Dynamic Positioning Systems
Main supervisor: Professor Ingrid Bouwer Utne
Co-supervisors: Associate Professor Eilif Pedersen
Professor Asgeir J. Sørensen
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Modeling of Generic Offshore Vessel in Crane Operations With Focus on Strong Rigid Body Connections. IEEE Journal of Oceanic Engineering. vol. 42 (4).
Part of book/report
- (2015) Real-Time Marine Vessel and Power Plant Simulation. ASME 2015 34th International Conference on Ocean, Offshore and Arctic Engineering.
- (2015) Dynamic risk assessment of marine systems. Safety and Reliability of Complex Engineered Systems.
- (2014) A Bond Graph Approach for Modelling of Robot Manipulators. 2014 International Conference on Bond Graph Modeling and Simulation - ICBGM'2014.
- (2015) Dynamic risk assessment of marine systems. European Safety and Reliability Conference ESREL . ESREL; Zurich. 2015-09-07 - 2015-09-10.