Brita Solveig Pukstad
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Hyperspectral characterization of re‐epithelialization in an in vitro wound model. Journal of Biophotonics. vol. 13 (10).
- (2019) Cytotoxicity and effect on wound re-epithelialization after topical administration of tranexamic acid. BJS Open. vol. 3 (6).
- (2019) Cellulose Nanofibril Formulations Incorporating a Low-Molecular-Weight Alginate Oligosaccharide Modify Bacterial Biofilm Development. Biomacromolecules. vol. 20 (8).
- (2019) Ultrapure Wood Nanocellulose - Assessments of Coagulation and Initial Inflammation Potential. ACS Applied Bio Materials (AABM). vol. 2 (3).
- (2017) The interaction of wood nanocellulose dressings and the wound pathogen P. aeruginosa. Carbohydrate Polymers. vol. 157.
- (2017) Mechanical characteristics of nanocellulose-PEG bionanocomposite wound dressings in wet conditions. Journal of The Mechanical Behavior of Biomedical Materials. vol. 69.
- (2017) En turnusblemme som ble til flere: Kliniske manifestasjoner av orf og mulige følgetilstander. Utposten. vol. nr 3 2017.
- (2016) A novel SimpleProbe PCR for detection of mutations in the 23S rRNA gene associated with macrolide resistance in Mycoplasma genitalium in clinical samples. Journal of Clinical Microbiology.
- (2016) Bacterial Load in Daily Urine Samples of Patients Infected with Mycoplasma genitalium, Mutation Analysis, and Response to Treatment. Infectious diseases in obstetrics and gynecology. vol. 2016.
- (2016) Producing ultrapure wood cellulose nanofibrils and evaluating the cytotoxicity using human skin cells. Carbohydrate Polymers. vol. 150.
- (2016) Translucent and ductile nanocellulose-PEG bionanocomposites—A novel substrate with potential to be functionalized by printing for wound dressing applications. Industrial crops and products (Print). vol. 93.
- (2014) Hyperspectral characterization of an in vitro wound model. Proceedings of SPIE, the International Society for Optical Engineering. vol. 8926.
- (2013) Hyperspectral imaging as a diagnostic tool for chronic skin ulcers. Proceedings of SPIE, the International Society for Optical Engineering. vol. 8565.
- (2013) A combined 3D and hyperspectral method for surface imaging of wounds. Proceedings of SPIE, the International Society for Optical Engineering. vol. 8578.
- (2013) Combined hyperspectral and 3D characterization of non-healing skin ulcers. Proceedings of the IEEE.
- (2012) Oligodeoxynucleotides inhibit Toll-like receptor 3 mediated cytotoxicity and CXCL8 release in keratinocytes. Experimental Dermatology. vol. 21 (1).
- (2012) Alginates induce differentiation and expression of CXCR7 and CXCL12/SDF-1 in human keratinocytes - the role of calcium. Journal of Biomedical Materials Research. Part A. vol. 100A (10).
- (2011) Cellular sources and inducers of cytokines present in acute wound fluid. Wound Repair and Regeneration. vol. 19 (3).
- (2010) TLR3 mediated cytotoxicity in keratinocytes is inhibited by co-stimulation with oligodeoxynucleotides. Journal of Investigative Dermatology. vol. 130.
- (2010) Non-healing is associated with persistent stimulation of the innate immune response in chronic venous leg ulcers. Journal of dermatological science (Amsterdam). vol. 59 (2).