Thomas Brox Røst
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) HyVar: Scalable Hybrid Variability for Distributed Evolving Software Systems. Communications in Computer and Information Science. vol. 824.
- (2014) Development of a Medication Reconciliation Tool for Norwegian Primary Care EPR Systems: Experiences from a User-initiated Project. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. vol. 1251.
- (2008) Lessons From Developing an Annotated Corpus of Patient Histories. Journal of Computing Science and Engineering. vol. 2 (2).
- (2007) Novelty Detection in Patient Histories: Experiments with Measures Based on Text Compression. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 4723.
- (2007) Comparing Medical Code Usage with the Compression-Based Dissimilarity Measure. Studies in Health Technology and Informatics. vol. 129.
- (2006) Classifying Encounter Notes in the Primary Care Patient Record. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. vol. 205.
Part of book/report
- (2018) Capturing Central Venous Catheterization Events in Health Record Texts. 2018 IEEE International Conference on Bioinformatics and Biomedicine (BIBM).