Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2013) Detecting Period and Burst Durations in Video Streaming by means of Active Probing. International Journal of Computer and Communication Engineering. vol. 2 (4).
- (2013) Estimating Available Bandwidth on Access Links by Means of Stratified Probing. International Journal of Electrical Energy. vol. 1 (4).
- (2012) Improving Fairness in QoS and QoE domains for Adaptive Video Streaming. International Journal On Advances in Networks and Services. vol. 5 (3&4).
- (2011) A Monitor Plane Component for Adaptive Video Streaming. NIK: Norsk Informatikkonferanse.
Part of book/report
- (2013) Investigating Quality of Experience in the context of adaptive video streaming: findings from an experimental user study. Norsk informatikkonferanse NIK 2013, Universitetet i Stavanger, 18. - 20.november 2013.
- (2013) A Measurement Study of Active Probing on Access Links. Advances in Communication Networking. 19th EUNICE/IFIP WG 6.6 International Workshop Chemnitz, Germany, August 28-30m 2913 Proceedings.
- (2013) Group Based Traffic Shaping for Adaptive HTTP Video Streaming. IEEE International Conference on Advanced Information Networking and Applications IEEE AINA 2013.
- (2012) Improving Perceived Fairness and QoE for Adaptive Video Streams. Proceedings of ICNS 2012.
- (2012) Improving Fairness for Adaptive HTTP Video Streaming. Information and Communication Technologies - 18th EUNICE/ IFIP WG 6.2, 6.6 International Conference, EUNICE 2012, Budapest, Hungary, August 29-31, 2012. Proceedings.
- (2011) Towards Knowledge-driven QoE Optimization in Home Gateways. ICNS 2011, The Seventh International Conference on Networking and Services.
- (2010) Monitoring and control of QoE in media streams by click software router. Norsk Informatikkonferanse.
- (2014) Enhancing Quality Aspects of Adaptive Video Streaming in Home Networks. 2014. ISBN 978-82-471-4935-5. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (2014:13).