Camilla Bjørk Setsaas
Background and activities
Senior engineer at Cellular and Molecular Imaging Core Facility (CMIC), Histology lab, IKOM, MH faculty. (Office at the Laboratory Center 4th floor, east, room number: 231.04.034. Mazemap: http://bit.ly/2JIpa5q
- processing of tissue
- Sectioning of fresh frozen tissue and FFPE tissue
-Immunhistochemistry and special staining
- Digital pathology (Olympus scanner)
HSE-coordinator at ISB: I will ensure that the HSE work at the department is in accordance with NTNU's guidelines. I can assist you with:
-performing risk assessments
- registrations in EcoExposure
- Substance index ( EcoOnline)
- help you to report discrepanicies ( "avvik").
- Medical examination and vaccines
Responsible for the HSE-training for new employees at the departement.
Feel free to contact me if you need any help, my office is located in AHL, 3rd floor, room number; 343.03.003. Mazemap: http://bit.ly/2JGnqtw
Office hours: Mondays and Thuesdays in additions to Wednesdays in odd weeks.