Background and activities
Senior engineer at Cellular and Molecular Imaging Core Facility (CMIC), Histology lab, IKOM, MH faculty. (Office at the Laboratory Center 4th floor, east, room number: 231.04.034. Mazemap: http://bit.ly/2JIpa5q
- processing of tissue
- Sectioning of fresh frozen tissue and FFPE tissue
-Immunhistochemistry and special staining
- Digital pathology (Olympus scanner and Xplore)
HSE-coordinator at ISB: I will ensure that the HSE work at the department is in accordance with NTNU's guidelines. I can assist you with:
-performing risk assessments
- registrations in EcoExposure
- Substance index ( EcoOnline)
- help you to report discrepanicies ( "avvik").
- Medical examination and vaccines
Responsible for the HSE-training for new employees at the departement.
Feel free to contact me if you need any help, my office is located in AHL, 3rd floor, room number; 343.03.011. Mazemap: http://bit.ly/2JGnqtw
Office hours: Mondays and Thuesdays in additions to Wednesdays in odd weeks.