Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
- (2021) Wet Drilled Cuttings Bed Rheology. Energies. vol. 14 (6).
- (2021) Fundamentals and Physical Principles for Drilled Cuttings Transport – Cuttings Bed Sedimentation and Erosion. Energies. vol. 14 (3).
- (2021) Wet-granular rheology to measure cuttings-bed strength. Annual Transactions - The Nordic Rheology Society. vol. 29.
- (2020) Hydration of Portland cement accelerated by C-S-H seeds at different temperatures. Cement and Concrete Research. vol. 129.
- (2020) Cellulose nanofibers facilitate heavy particle suspension in drilling fluids. Annual Transactions - The Nordic Rheology Society.
- (2014) Long-Term Calcium Phosphate Cement for In-Situ Combustion Project. SPE conference.