Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Ordering of Oblate Hard Particles between Hybrid Penetrable Walls. Journal of Physical Chemistry B. vol. 124 (35).
- (2020) Ordering of oblate hard particles between symmetric penetrable walls. Liquid crystals (Print).
- (2019) Growth of Gold Nanoparticles - Study on the effect of co-surfactant. Norwegian NanoSymposium 2019 . NTNU - Nanolab; Trondheim. 2019-10-16 - 2019-10-17.
- (2015) Competition of lattice and basis for alignment of nematic liquid crystals. Physical review. E.
- (2014) Neural-network approach to modeling liquid crystals in complex confinement. Physical review. E.
- (2012) Competing alignments of nematic liquid crystals on square-patterned substrates. Physical review. E.
- (2008) Liquid crystal films confined between patterned substrates. 2008.