Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Environmental co-benefits and trade-offs of climate mitigation strategies applied to net-zero-emission neighbourhoods. The International Journal of Life Cycle Assessment.
- (2021) LCA and scenario analysis of a Norwegian net-zero GHG emission neighbourhood: The importance of mobility and surplus energy from PV technologies. Building and Environment. vol. 189.
- (2020) A life-cycle assessment model for zero emission neighborhoods. Journal of Industrial Ecology. vol. 24 (3).
- (2020) Temporal analysis of the material flows and embodied greenhouse gas emissions of a neighborhood building stock. Journal of Industrial Ecology.
- (2020) An analytical method for evaluating and visualizing embodied carbon emissions of buildings. Building and Environment. vol. 168.
- (2020) GHG emission requirements and benchmark values in Norwegian building codes. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (EES). vol. 588.
- (2019) Opportunities for local energy supply in Norway: A case study of a university campus site. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (EES). vol. 352:012039.
- (2019) LCA modelling for Zero Emission Neighbourhoods in early stage planning. Building and Environment. vol. 149.
- (2018) Cooling aerosols and changes in albedo counteract warming from CO2 and black carbon from forest bioenergy in Norway. Scientific Reports. vol. 8.
- (2018) Carbon mitigation in domains of high consumer lock-in. Global Environmental Change. vol. 52.
- (2017) Norwegian Waste-to-Energy: Climate change, circular economy and carbon capture and storage. Resources, Conservation and Recycling. vol. 126.
- (2017) Environmental assessment of biomass gasification combined heat and power plants with absorptive and adsorptive carbon capture units in Norway. International Journal of Greenhouse Gas Control. vol. 57.
- (2016) Life-cycle assessment of a biogas power plant with application of different climate metrics and inclusion of near-term climate forcers. Journal of Environmental Management. vol. 184 (3).
- (2016) Life-cycle assessment of a Waste-to-Energy plant in central Norway: Current situation and effects of changes in waste fraction composition. Waste Management. vol. 58.
- (2020) KLIMAGASSKRAV TIL MATERIALBRUK I BYGNINGER. Utvikling av grunnlag for å sette absolutte krav til klimagassutslipp fra materialbruk i norske bygninger. SINTEF akademisk forlag. 2020. ISBN 978-82-536-1664-3. ZEN Report (24).
- (2019) Consequences of Local Energy Supply in Norway: A case study on the ZEN pilot project Campus Evenstad. SINTEF akademisk forlag. 2019. ISBN 978-82-536-1630-8. ZEN Report (17).
- (2019) User-oriented LCA database for inventory of ZEN projects. SINTEF akademisk forlag. 2019. ZEN Memo (17).
- (2018) Neighbourhood building stock model for long-term dynamic analyses of energy demand and GHG emissions. SINTEF akademisk forlag. 2018. ISBN 978-82-536-1569-1. ZEN Report (2).
- (2020) PhD life abroad in the time of Corona.
- (2019) All you need to know about buildings to plan sustainable, green neighbourhoods.
- (2019) Den karbonnøytrale byen i 2050. FUTURUM - En utstilling om framtida [Kunstnerisk og museal presentasjon] . NTNU Vitenskapsmuseet; Trondheim. 2019-09-20 - 2019-12-31.