Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Cooling aerosols and changes in albedo counteract warming from CO2 and black carbon from forest bioenergy in Norway. Scientific Reports. vol. 8.
- (2018) Carbon mitigation in domains of high consumer lock-in. Global Environmental Change. vol. 52.
- (2017) Norwegian Waste-to-Energy: Climate change, circular economy and carbon capture and storage. Resources, Conservation and Recycling. vol. 126.
- (2017) Environmental assessment of biomass gasification combined heat and power plants with absorptive and adsorptive carbon capture units in Norway. International Journal of Greenhouse Gas Control. vol. 57.
- (2016) Life-cycle assessment of a biogas power plant with application of different climate metrics and inclusion of near-term climate forcers. Journal of Environmental Management. vol. 184 (3).
- (2016) Life-cycle assessment of a Waste-to-Energy plant in central Norway: Current situation and effects of changes in waste fraction composition. Waste Management. vol. 58.
- (2018) Neighbourhood building stock model for long-term dynamic analyses of energy demand and GHG emissions. SINTEF akademisk forlag. 2018. ISBN 978-82-536-1569-1. ZEN Report (2).
- (2017) LCA of the Norwegian waste-to-energy sector: Current situation, implications of carbon capture and storage and circular economy. ISIE/ISST 2017 Joint Conference ; Chicago. 2017-06-25 - 2017-06-29.
- (2017) LCA methods for zero emission neighbourhood concepts in smart cities. Life Cycle Management (LCM) Conference ; 2017-09-03 - 2017-09-06.
- (2017) LCA methods for zero emission neighbourhood concepts in smart cities. ISIE/ISST 2017 Joint Conference ; Chicago. 2017-06-25 - 2017-06-29.
- (2016) Life Cycle Assessment and Costs of the Norwegian Waste-to-Energy Sector: Current Situation and Future Perspectives. 24thEuropean Biomass Conference & Exhibition ; 2016-06-06 - 2016-06-09.
- (2016) Rate of climate change vs. long-term warming: Application of the revised climate change impact assessment method to a biogas power plant. 22nd SETAC Europe LCA Case Study Symposium ; 2016-09-20 - 2016-09-22.
- (2015) Integrated economic and environmental assessment of heat production from wood stoves in Norway. 7th International Conference on Life Cycle Management (LCM 2015) ; Bordaux, France. 2015-08-30 - 2015-09-02.
- (2015) Sustainability and efficiency in bioenergy production. CenBio Workshop-How to ensure bioenergy production in a sustainable and efficient manner in Norway? – From strategies to actions ; 2015-11-28 - 2015-11-28.
- (2015) Integrating life cycle assessments in the Norwegian Waste-to-Energy sector. Life Cycle Management (LCM) Conference ; Bordeaux. 2015-08-30 - 2015-09-02.