Background and activities
- M.Sc. in Engineering, Chalmers University of Science and Technology. Main field of study: Engineering Mathematics.
- M.Sc., Chalmers University of Science and Technology. Master's Programme: Industrial Ecology. Major subject: Energy and Environmental Systems and Technology. Thesis: investigating the water distribution system in Cochabamba, Bolivia, through a 2-month field study on site.
- B.Sc., Chalmers University of Science and Technology. Major subject: Mathematics. Thesis: software development of a 3D racing game at the Computer Science and Engineering Programme.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Understanding GHG emissions from Swedish consumption - Current challenges in reaching the generational goal. Journal of Cleaner Production. vol. 212.
- (2018) Endogenizing capital in MRIO models - the implications for consumption-based accounting. Environmental Science and Technology.
- (2018) Environmental Impacts of Capital Formation. Journal of Industrial Ecology. vol. 22 (1).
- (2018) EXIOBASE 3: Developing a time series of detailed environmentally extended multi‐regional input‐output tables. Journal of Industrial Ecology. vol. 22 (3).