Carl Fredrik Berg
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Predicting Resistivity and Permeability of Porous Media Using Minkowski Functionals. Transport in Porous Media. vol. 131 (2).
- (2019) Upscaling of polymer adsorption. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering. vol. 179.
- (2019) Pore-Scale Simulations of Single- and Two-Phase Flow in Porous Media: Approaches and Applications. Transport in Porous Media. vol. 130 (1).
- (2019) Effect of Layering on Incremental Oil Recovery From Tertiary Polymer Flooding. SPE Reservoir Evaluation and Engineering. vol. 22 (03).
- (2018) Description of Free Energy for Immiscible Two‐Fluid Flow in Porous Media by Integral Geometry and Thermodynamics. Water Resources Research. vol. 54 (11).
- (2017) Industrial applications of digital rock technology. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering. vol. 157.
- (2017) Formation factor in Bentheimer and Fontainebleau sandstones: Theory compared with pore-scale numerical simulations. Advances in Water Resources. vol. 107.
- (2017) Efficient flow diagnostics proxies for polymer flooding. Computational Geosciences. vol. 21 (5-6).
- (2016) An Analysis of Unsteady Flooding Processes: Varying Force Balance and the Applicability of Steady-State Upscaling. Transport in Porous Media. vol. 115 (1).
- (2015) Rate Dependency in Steady-State Upscaling. Transport in Porous Media. vol. 110 (3).
- (2014) Representations of thread quivers. Proceedings of the London Mathematical Society. vol. 108 (2).
- (2011) Hereditary categories with Serre duality which are generated by preprojectives. Journal of Algebra. vol. 335 (1).
- (2010) The quiver of projectives in hereditary categories with Serre duality. Journal of Pure and Applied Algebra. vol. 214 (7).
Part of book/report
- (2016) Flow diagnostics for optimal polymer injection strategies. ECMOR XV - Proceedings of 15th European Conference on the Mathematics of Oil Recovery, Amsterdam, Netherlands, 29 August - 1 September, 2016.