Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) A prospective three-year follow-up study on the clinical significance of anti-neuronal antibodies in acute psychiatric disorders. Scientific Reports. vol. 10:35.
- (2019) Associations of Changes in Cardiorespiratory Fitness and Symptoms of Anxiety and Depression With Brain Volumes: The HUNT Study. Frontiers in Behavioral Neuroscience. vol. 13.
- (2018) Volume and shape of subcortical grey matter structures related to headache: A cross-sectional population-based imaging study in the Nord-Trøndelag Health Study. Cephalalgia.
- (2018) Associations of changes in cardiorespiratory fitness and depressive symptoms with white matter hyperintensities: the HUNT Study. Norsk Epidemiologi, Supplement. vol. 28.
- (2017) Mental health, cardiorespiratory fitness and brain volumes: Cross-sectional and longitudinal results from the HUNT-MRI study. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. vol. 49 (5).
- (2016) Changes in spatial cognition and brain activity after a single dose of testosterone in healthy women. Behavioural Brain Research. vol. 298.
- (2015) Marked effects of intracranial volume correction methods on sex differences in neuroanatomical structures: A HUNT MRI study. Frontiers in Neuroscience. vol. 9.
- (2015) Perimenopausal hormone therapy is associated with regional sparing of the CA1 subfield: A HUNT MRI study. Neurobiology of Aging. vol. 36 (9).
- (2010) Persistent posterior and transient anterior medial temporal lobe activity during navigation. NeuroImage. vol. 52 (4).
- (2011) Neuronal Correlates to Virtual Navigation. 2011.