Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) A hybrid method for a module configuration problem in modular adaptable ship design. Ships and Offshore Structures. vol. 13 (4).
- (2018) Ill-Structured Commercial Ship Design Problems: The Responsive System Comparison Method on an Offshore Vessel Case. Journal of Ship Production and Design. vol. 34 (1).
- (2018) Investigating tradeoffs between performance, cost and flexibility for reconfigurable offshore ships. Ocean Engineering. vol. 147.
- (2017) Sulphur abatement globally in maritime shipping. Transportation Research Part D: Transport and Environment. vol. 57.
Part of book/report
- (2018) Designing for System Value Sustainment using Interactive Epoch-Era Analysis: A Case Study from Commercial Offshore Ships. Disciplinary Convergence in Systems Engineering Research.
- (2018) Combining design and strategy in offshore shipping. Marine Design XIII, Volume 1 Proceedings of the 13th International Marine Design Conference (IMDC 2018), June 10-14, 2018, Helsinki, Finland.
- (2016) Handling Commercial, Operational and Technical Uncertainty in Early Stage Offshore Ship Design. 2016 11th System of Systems Engineering Conference (SoSE).
- (2016) Flexible strategies for maritime sulphur emission regulation compliance. Proceedings of the 13th International Symposium on PRActical Design of Ships and Other Floating Structures (PRADS' 2016).
- (2016) Investigating feasibility of flexible ship concepts using tradespace network formulations. Proceedings of the 13th International Symposium on PRActical Design of Ships and Other Floating Structures (PRADS' 2016).
- (2015) Handling uncertainty in marine systems design - state-of-the-art and need for research. Proceedings of the 12th International Marine Design Conference (IMDC 2015) - Volume 2.
- (2017) Sulphur Abatement Globally in Maritime Shipping. 2017. Norges Handelshoeyskole. Institutt for Foretaksoekonomi. Discussion Paper (8).
- (2015) Identification and Valuation of Flexibility in Marine Systems Design. 2015.