Ruth Catharina de Lange Davies
Background and activities
Fields of speciality/Fields of responsibility
- Delivery of nanoparticles to tissue
- Advanced light microscopy
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Focused ultrasound and microbubble treatment increases delivery of transferrin receptor-targeting liposomes to the brain. Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology.
- (2021) Sonopermeation enhances uptake and therapeutic effect of free and encapsulated cabazitaxel. Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology. vol. 47 (5).
- (2020) Effect of Acoustic Radiation Force on the Distribution of Nanoparticles in Solid Tumors. IEEE Transactions on Ultrasonics, Ferroelectrics and Frequency Control. vol. 68 (3).
- (2020) Theranostic attributes of acoustic cluster therapy and its use for enhancing the effectiveness of liposomal doxorubicin treatment of human triple negative breast cancer in mice. Frontiers in Pharmacology. vol. 11.
- (2020) Ultrasound-Mediated Delivery of Chemotherapy into the Transgenic Adenocarcinoma of the Mouse Prostate Model. Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology. vol. 46 (11).
- (2020) Ultrasound and magnetic resonance imaging for group stratification and treatment monitoring in the transgenic adenocarcinoma of the mouse prostate model. The Prostate. vol. 80.
- (2020) Effect of acoustic radiation force on displacement of nanoparticles in collagen gels. IEEE Transactions on Ultrasonics, Ferroelectrics and Frequency Control. vol. 68 (3).
- (2020) Ultrasound-mediated delivery enhances therapeutic efficacy of MMP sensitive liposomes. Journal of Controlled Release. vol. 325.
- (2020) Tumor Targeting by αvβ3-Integrin-Specific Lipid Nanoparticles Occurs via Phagocyte Hitchhiking. ACS Nano. vol. 14 (7).
- (2019) Ultrasound, optical and photoacoustic imaging of Acoustic Cluster Therapy enhanced delivery to human tumors in mice. Proceedings - IEEE Ultrasonics Symposium. vol. 2019.
- (2019) Acoustic Cluster Therapy displays theranostic capability in enhancing the effectiveness of liposomal doxorubicin treatment of human triple negative breast cancer in mice. Proceedings - IEEE Ultrasonics Symposium. vol. 2019-October.
- (2019) Therapeutic effect of cabazitaxel and blood-brain barrier opening in a patient-derived glioblastoma model. Nanotheranostics. vol. 3 (1).
- (2019) Effect of Ultrasound on the Vasculature and Extravasation of Nanoscale Particles Imaged in Real Time. Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology. vol. 45 (11).
- (2018) Multi-modal characterization of vasculature and nanoparticle accumulation in five tumor xenograft models. Journal of Controlled Release. vol. 279.
- (2018) Ultrasound-mediated delivery and distribution of polymeric nanoparticles in the normal brain parenchyma of a metastatic brain tumour model. PLOS ONE. vol. 13 (1).
- (2018) Comparison of compressive stress-relaxation behavior in osteoarthritic (ICRS graded) human articular cartilage. International Journal of Molecular Sciences. vol. 19 (2).
- (2018) Sonopermeation to improve drug delivery to tumors: from fundamental understanding to clinical translation. Expert Opinion on Drug Delivery. vol. 15 (12).
- (2018) The Effect of Sonication on Extravasation and Distribution of Nanoparticles and Dextrans in Tumor Tissue Imaged by Multiphoton Microscopy. Proceedings - IEEE Ultrasonics Symposium. vol. 2018 (October).
- (2017) The effect of poly(ethylene glycol) coating and monomer type on poly(alkyl cyanoacrylate) nanoparticle interactions with lipid monolayers and cells. Colloids and Surfaces B: Biointerfaces. vol. 150.
- (2017) Primary Porcine Brain Endothelial Cells as In Vitro Model to Study Effects of Ultrasound and Microbubbles on Blood-Brain Barrier Function. IEEE Transactions on Ultrasonics, Ferroelectrics and Frequency Control. vol. 64 (1).