Ruth Catharina de Lange Davies
Background and activities
Fields of speciality/Fields of responsibility
- Delivery of nanoparticles to tissue
- Advanced light microscopy
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Enhancing carrier flux for efficient drug delivery in cancer tissues. Biophysical Journal.
- (2021) Multi-timescale microscopy methods for the characterization of fluorescently-labeled microbubbles for ultrasound-triggered drug release. Journal of Visualized Experiments. vol. 2021 (172).
- (2021) Acoustic Cluster Therapy (ACT®) increases blood-brain barrier permeability and enhances accumulation of core-crosslinked polymeric micelles. Journal of Controlled Release. vol. 337.
- (2021) Focused ultrasound and microbubble treatment increases delivery of transferrin receptor-targeting liposomes to the brain. Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology. vol. 47 (5).
- (2021) Spheroid Coculture of Human Gingiva-Derived Progenitor Cells With Endothelial Cells in Modified Platelet Lysate Hydrogels. Frontiers in Bioengineering and Biotechnology. vol. 9.
- (2021) Sonoporation using nanoparticle-loaded microbubbles increases cellular uptake of nanoparticles compared to co-incubation of nanoparticles and microbubbles. Pharmaceutics. vol. 13 (5).
- (2021) Sonopermeation enhances uptake and therapeutic effect of free and encapsulated cabazitaxel. Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology. vol. 47 (5).
- (2021) Ultrasound and microbubbles to beat barriers in tumors: Improving delivery of nanomedicine. Advanced Drug Delivery Reviews.
- (2021) Cyclic Arginine–Glycine–Aspartate-Decorated Lipid Nanoparticle Targeting toward Inflammatory Lesions Involves Hitchhiking with Phagocytes. Advanced Science. vol. 8 (13).
- (2021) Sonopermeation with nanoparticle-stabilized microbubbles reduces solid stress and improves nanomedicine delivery to tumors. Advanced Therapeutics. vol. 2100147.
- (2020) Effect of Acoustic Radiation Force on the Distribution of Nanoparticles in Solid Tumors. IEEE Transactions on Ultrasonics, Ferroelectrics and Frequency Control. vol. 68 (3).
- (2020) Theranostic attributes of acoustic cluster therapy and its use for enhancing the effectiveness of liposomal doxorubicin treatment of human triple negative breast cancer in mice. Frontiers in Pharmacology. vol. 11.
- (2020) Ultrasound-Mediated Delivery of Chemotherapy into the Transgenic Adenocarcinoma of the Mouse Prostate Model. Ultrasound in Medicine and Biology. vol. 46 (11).
- (2020) Ultrasound and magnetic resonance imaging for group stratification and treatment monitoring in the transgenic adenocarcinoma of the mouse prostate model. The Prostate. vol. 80.
- (2020) Effect of acoustic radiation force on displacement of nanoparticles in collagen gels. IEEE Transactions on Ultrasonics, Ferroelectrics and Frequency Control. vol. 68 (3).
- (2020) Ultrasound-mediated delivery enhances therapeutic efficacy of MMP sensitive liposomes. Journal of Controlled Release. vol. 325.
- (2020) Tumor Targeting by αvβ3-Integrin-Specific Lipid Nanoparticles Occurs via Phagocyte Hitchhiking. ACS Nano. vol. 14 (7).
- (2019) Ultrasound, optical and photoacoustic imaging of Acoustic Cluster Therapy enhanced delivery to human tumors in mice. Proceedings - IEEE Ultrasonics Symposium. vol. 2019.
- (2019) Acoustic Cluster Therapy displays theranostic capability in enhancing the effectiveness of liposomal doxorubicin treatment of human triple negative breast cancer in mice. Proceedings - IEEE Ultrasonics Symposium. vol. 2019-October.
- (2019) Therapeutic effect of cabazitaxel and blood-brain barrier opening in a patient-derived glioblastoma model. Nanotheranostics. vol. 3 (1).