Background and activities
I am a Communications Advisor at the faculty administration, The Faculty of Humanities. My work areas are comunication advice, web content and user support for the websites at the Faculty.
- Communications Advisor
- Web editor
- Student recruitment
- Social media
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2013) The N-Terminally Truncated mu 3 and mu 3-Like Opioid Receptors Are Transcribed from a Novel Promoter Upstream of Exon 2 in the Human OPRM1 Gene. PLOS ONE. vol. 8 (8).
- (2008) Identification of an alternative, putative promoter and new alternatively spliced transcripts from the human µ opioid receptor gene, OPRM1. Palliative Medicine. vol. 22 (4).
- (2005) The Val158Met polymorphism of the human catechol-O-methyltransferase (COMT) gene may influence morphine requirements in cancer pain patients. Pain. vol. 116.
- (2004) A novel functional polymorphism in the uridine diphosphate-glucuronosyltransferase 2B7 promoter with significant impact on promoter activity. Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics. vol. 75.
- (2004) The 118 A>G polymorphism in the human µ-opioidreceptor gene may increase morphine requrements in patients with pain caused by malignant disease. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica. vol. 48 (10).
- (2004) The 118 A>G polymorphism in the human mu-opioid receptor gene may increase morphins requirements in patients with pain caused by malignant disease. Acta Anaesthesiologica Scandinavica. vol. 48.
- (2004) Genetic analysis of the murine mu opioid receptor: increased complexity of Oprm gene splicing. Journal of Molecular Medicine. vol. 82.