Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Current state of knowledge on biological effects from contaminants on arctic wildlife and fish. Science of the Total Environment. vol. 696.
- (2016) Stage-dependent and sex-dependent sensitivity to water-soluble fractions of fresh and weathered oil in the marine copepod Calanus finmarchicus. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry. vol. 35 (3).
- (2015) Circumpolar contamination in eggs of the high-arctic ivory gull Pagophila eburnea. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry. vol. 34 (7).
- (2014) Sex and life stage dependent phototactic response of the marine copepod Calanus finmarchicus (Copepoda: Calanoida). Journal of Experimental Marine Biology and Ecology. vol. 451.
- (2013) Quantifying the light sensitivity of Calanus spp. during the polar night: potential for orchestrated migrations conducted by ambient light from the sun, moon, or aurora borealis. Polar Biology. vol. 38.
- (2013) Sublethal Exposure to Crude Oil Enhances Positive Phototaxis in the Calanoid Copepod Calanus finmarchicus. Environmental Science and Technology. vol. 47 (24).
- (2012) Eggshell thinning and decreased concentrations of vitamin E are associated with contaminants in eggs of ivory gulls. Science of the Total Environment. vol. 431.
- (2009) High Levels of Contaminants in Ivory Gull Pagophila eburnea Eggs from the Russian and Norwegian Arctic. Environmental Science and Technology. vol. 43 (14).
- (2013) Phototaxis in Calanus finmarchicus – light sensitivity and the influence of energy reserves and oil exposure. 2013.