Background and activities
- Ph.D. in Transportation Engineering, Iowa State University,2017
- MS in Civil Engineering ,Texas A&M University-Kingsville, 2014
- BS in Civil Engineering, Hunan University of Science and Technology, China , 2011
- Intelligent Transportation System
- Traffic Flow Theory
- Connected and/or Autonomous Vehicle
- Sustainable Transportation System
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2020) Collaborative Optimization of Vehicle and Charging Scheduling for a Bus Fleet Mixed With Electric and Traditional Buses. IEEE Access. vol. 8.
- (2019) A longitudinal analysis of the effectiveness of California’s ban on cellphone use while driving. Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice. vol. 124.
- (2019) Incorporating the standstill distance and time headway distributions into freeway car-following models and an application to estimating freeway travel time reliability. Journal of Intelligent Transportation Systems: Technology, Planning, and Operations.
- (2019) Energy-Efficient Adaptive Cruise Control for Electric Connected and Autonomous Vehicles. IEEE Intelligent Transportation Systems Magazine (ITSM). vol. 11 (3).
- (2019) An Ecological Adaptive Cruise Control for Mixed Traffic and Its Stabilization Effect. IEEE Access. vol. 7.
- (2019) Intelligent intersection management systems considering autonomous vehicles: A systematic literature review. IEEE Access. vol. 7.
- (2018) A New Adaptive Cruise Control Strategy and Its Stabilization Effect on Traffic Flow. European Transport Research Review. vol. 10 (49).
- (2018) Estimating freeway travel time and its reliability using radar sensor data. Transportmetrica B: Transport Dynamics. vol. 6 (2).
- (2018) Predicting Freeway Work Zone Capacity Distribution Based on Logistic Speed-Density Models. Journal of Advanced Transportation. vol. 2018.