Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2022) Impact of connected and autonomous vehicle dedicated lane on the freeway traffic efficiency. European Transport Research Review. vol. 14.
- (2022) Exploring the impact mechanism of communicating information on the perturbation propagation. Transportmetrica A: Transport Science.
- (2022) Exploration of the characteristics and trends of electric vehicle crashes: a case study in Norway. European Transport Research Review. vol. 14.
- (2022) The role of alternative fuel buses in the transition period of public transport electrification in Europe: a lifecycle perspective. International Journal of Sustainable Transportation.
- (2022) Traffic Awareness Through Multiple Mobile Sensor Fusion. IEEE Sensors Journal.
- (2022) Geolocation estimation of target vehicles using image processing and geometric computation. Neurocomputing. vol. 499.
- (2022) Impact of large-scale activities on macroscopic fundamental diagram: Field data analysis and modeling. Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice. vol. 161.
- (2022) Pick-Up Time Analysis and Prediction for Carsharing Users Based on Decision Tree. SAE International Journal of Sustainable Transportation, Energy, Environment, & Policy. vol. 3 (2).
- (2022) Integrated optimization of charger deployment and fleet scheduling for battery electric buses. Transportation Research Part D: Transport and Environment. vol. 109.
- (2021) Reforming mixed operation schedule for electric buses and traditional fuel buses by an optimal framework. IET Intelligent Transport Systems. vol. 15 (10).
- (2021) A battery electric bus energy consumption model for strategic purposes: Validation of a proposed model structure with data from bus fleets in China and Norway. Transportation Research Part D: Transport and Environment. vol. 94.
- (2021) Ecological control strategy for cooperative autonomous vehicle in mixed traffic considering linear stability. Journal of Intelligent and Connected Vehicles (JICV). vol. 4 (3).
- (2021) Optimal charging strategy for intercity travels of battery electric vehicles. Transportation Research Part D: Transport and Environment. vol. 96.
- (2021) Ensemble machine learning based driving range estimation for real‐world electric city buses by considering battery degradation levels. IET Intelligent Transport Systems. vol. 15 (6).
- (2020) Understanding the Energy Consumption of Battery Electric Buses in Urban Public Transport Systems. Sustainability. vol. 12 (23).
- (2020) Route Guidance Strategies for Electric Vehicles by Considering Stochastic Charging Demands in a Time-Varying Road Network. Energies. vol. 13 (9).
- (2020) Collaborative Optimization of Vehicle and Charging Scheduling for a Bus Fleet Mixed With Electric and Traditional Buses. IEEE Access. vol. 8.
- (2019) A longitudinal analysis of the effectiveness of California’s ban on cellphone use while driving. Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice. vol. 124.
- (2019) Incorporating the standstill distance and time headway distributions into freeway car-following models and an application to estimating freeway travel time reliability. Journal of Intelligent Transportation Systems: Technology, Planning, and Operations.
- (2019) Energy-Efficient Adaptive Cruise Control for Electric Connected and Autonomous Vehicles. IEEE Intelligent Transportation Systems Magazine (ITSM). vol. 11 (3).