Charles Henry Alexander Curry
Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Algebraic structures and stochastic differential equations driven by Levy processes. Proceedings of the Royal Society. Mathematical, Physical and Engineering Sciences. vol. 475 (2221).
- (2019) What is a post-Lie algebra and why is useful in geometric integration. Lecture Notes in Computational Science and Engineering. vol. 126.
- (2019) On non-commutative stochastic exponentials. Lecture Notes in Computational Science and Engineering. vol. 126.
- (2019) Variable step size commutator free Lie group integrators. Numerical Algorithms. vol. 82 (4).
- (2019) Convergence of Lie group integrators. Numerische Mathematik.
- (2018) The Magnus expansion and Post-Lie algebras. arXiv.org.
- (2017) Hamiltonian B-series and a Lie algebra of non-rooted trees. Numerische Mathematik. vol. 135 (1).
- (2016) A Computationally Inexpensive Coordinate Map for Lie Group Integrators. MI Lecture Note, Kyushu University. vol. 74.