Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) Eliciting unknown unknowns with prototypes: Introducing prototrials and prototrial-driven cultures. Design Studies. vol. 49.
- (2017) Prototype Experiments: Strategies and Trade-offs. Procedia CIRP. vol. 60.
- (2016) Leveraging prototypes to generate value in the concept-to-production process: a qualitative study of the automotive industry. International Journal of Production Research. vol. 54 (10).
- (2016) Prototyping in new product development: Strategy considerations. Procedia CIRP. vol. 50.
- (2015) On the use of directional and incremental prototyping in the development of high novelty products: Two case studies in the automotive industry. Journal of engineering and technology management. vol. 38.
- (2014) The role of early prototypes in concept development: insights from the automotive industry. Procedia CIRP. vol. 21.
- (2011) Springback Control in Industrial Bending Operations: Assessing the Accuracy of Three Commercial FEA Codes. AIP Conference Proceedings. vol. 1353.
Part of book/report
- (2016) Test Environments in Engineering Design: A conceptual study. NordDesign 2016.
- (2015) Continuous improvement of technical systems using Design for X. Proceedings of 2015 10th System of Systems Engineering Conferences (SoSE): May 17-20 2015 San Antonio, TX, USA.
- (2014) The Fuzzy Front End: Concept Development in the Automotive Industry. ASME 2014 International Design Engineering Technical Conferences and Computers and Information in Engineering Conference Volume 7: 2nd Biennial International Conference on Dynamics for Design; 26th International Conference on Design Theory and Methodology Buffalo, New York, USA, August 17–20, 2014.
- (2013) Towards a Context-Driven Front End in New Product Development. Proceedings of the 23rd CIRP Design Conference, Bochum, Germany, March 11th–13th, 2013.