Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Adaptive controller and observer design using open and closed-loop reference models for linear time-invariant systems with unknown dynamics. IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control.
- (2021) A discussion on the decoupling assumption of axial and torsional dynamics in bit-rock models. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering. vol. 202.
- (2020) A First-Principles Approach for Control-Oriented Modeling of De-oiling Hydrocyclones. Industrial & Engineering Chemistry Research. vol. 59.
- (2020) Identification and Optimal Control for Surge and Swab Pressure Reduction While Performing Offshore Drilling Operations. Modeling, Identification and Control. vol. 41 (3).
- (2019) A High-Gain Observer for a Wet Gas Centrifugal Compressor. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 52 (16).
- (2019) A Comparison of Hazards and Efficiencies of Conventional and Adaptive Control Algorithms Using Systems-Theoretic Process Analysis. MATEC Web of Conferences. vol. 273.
- (2019) Controller Design and Control Structure Analysis for a Novel Oil–Water Multi-Pipe Separator. Processes. vol. 7 (4).
- (2018) Model-Based and Model-Free Optimal Control of a Gas Liquid Cylindrical Cyclone. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 51 (8).
- (2018) Applied Nonlinear Compressor Control with Gain Scheduling and State Estimation. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 51 (8).
- (2017) Feedback Linearizing Control of a Gas-Liquid Cylindrical Cyclone. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 50 (1).
- (2017) Control-Oriented Modelling of Gas-Liquid Cylindrical Cyclones. American Control Conference (ACC).
- (2017) Modeling and nonlinear model predictive control of a subsea pump station. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 50 (2).
- (2017) ℒ1 adaptive anti-slug control. American Control Conference (ACC).
- (2014) Optimal Dynamic Force Mapping for Obstacle-Aided Locomotion in 2D Snake Robots. IEEE International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems. Proceedings.
- (2012) A Nonlinear 7-DOF Model for U-Tanks of Arbitrary Shape. Ocean Engineering. vol. 45.
- (2011) Modeling and Control of Parametric Roll Resonance. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU.
- (2011) A Langrangian Approach to Nonlinear Modeling og Anti-Roll Tanks. Ocean Engineering. vol. 38 (2-3).
- (2008) Global Uniform Asymptotic Lyapunov Stabilization of a Vectorial Chained-Form System with a Smooth Time-Varying Control Law. Proceedings of the IEEE Conference on Decision & Control, including the Symposium on Adaptive Processes.
- (2007) Nonlinear Container Ship Model for the Study of Parametric Roll Resonance. Modeling, Identification and Control. vol. 28 (4).
- (2007) Frequency-Motivated Observer Design for the Prediction of Parametric Roll Resonance. Elsevier IFAC Publications / IFAC Proceedings series.