Background and activities
Areas of research
- Sustainable transport
- Electrification of transport
- Renewable energy
- Industrial ecology
- Environmental systems analysis
- Life cycle assessment (LCA)
- MSc Industrial Ecology, NTNU
- BASc Chemical Engineering, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada
- PhD candidate, Industrial Ecology Programme (2017 - )
- Researcher, Industrial Ecology Programme, NTNU (2015-2017)
- Advisor, MiSA AS (2010-2014)
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) LiSET: A Framework for Early‐Stage Life Cycle Screening of Emerging Technologies. Journal of Industrial Ecology.
- (2018) Resources, energy, and lifecycle greenhouse gas emission aspects of electric vehicles. Research for TRAN Committee - Battery-powered electric vehicles: market development and lifecycle emissions.
- (2017) Identifying key assumptions and differences in life cycle assessment studies of lithium-ion traction batteries with focus on greenhouse gas emissions. Transportation Research Part D: Transport and Environment. vol. 55.
- (2017) Prospective techno-economic and environmental assessment of carbon capture at a refinery and CO2 utilisation in polyol synthesis. Journal of CO2 Utilization. vol. 21.
- (2017) Comparative Environmental Life Cycle Assessment of Oxyfuel and Post-combustion Capture with MEA and AMP/PZ - Case Studies from the EDDiCCUT Project. Energy Procedia. vol. 114.
- (2017) Impact of fuel selection on the environmental performance of post-combustion calcium looping applied to a cement plant. Applied Energy. vol. 210 (Januar).
- (2016) Nanotechnology for environmentally sustainable electromobility. Nature Nanotechnology. vol. 11.
- (2013) A Guide to Better Wells: Environmental Life-Cycle Assessment of Historical, Current and Future Best Practice in Drilling. SPE Offshore Europe Oil and Gas Conference and Exhibition, 3-6 September, Aberdeen, UK.
- (2012) Biogas from Municipal Organic Waste - Trondheim's Environmental Holy Grail?. Energy Procedia. vol. 20.
- (2011) Forutsetninger for biogassproduksjon i Norge. En flerfaglig casestudie av Ørland og Frosta. 2011. ISBN 9788214050851.