Background and activities
Areas of research
Electrification of transport
Environmental systems analysis
Life cycle assessment (LCA)
- MSc Industrial Ecology, NTNU
BASc Chemical Engineering, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada
PhD candidate, Industrial Ecology Programme (2017 - )
Researcher, Industrial Ecology Programme, NTNU (2015-2017)
Advisor, MiSA AS (2010-2014)
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Life cycle assessment of fuel cell systems for light duty vehicles, current state-of-the-art and future impacts. Journal of Cleaner Production. vol. 280 (2).
- (2020) LiSET: A Framework for Early‐Stage Life Cycle Screening of Emerging Technologies. Journal of Industrial Ecology. vol. 24 (1).
- (2018) Resources, energy, and lifecycle greenhouse gas emission aspects of electric vehicles. Research for TRAN Committee - Battery-powered electric vehicles: market development and lifecycle emissions.
- (2018) Our electric future. NTNU Kveld: Den elektriske byen - kan den redde klimaet? . NTNU; Dokkhuset. 2018-04-24.
- (2017) Identifying key assumptions and differences in life cycle assessment studies of lithium-ion traction batteries with focus on greenhouse gas emissions. Transportation Research Part D: Transport and Environment. vol. 55.
- (2017) Prospective techno-economic and environmental assessment of carbon capture at a refinery and CO2 utilisation in polyol synthesis. Journal of CO2 Utilization. vol. 21.
- (2017) Impact of fuel selection on the environmental performance of post-combustion calcium looping applied to a cement plant. Applied Energy. vol. 210 (Januar).