Background and activities
Areas of research
- Sustainable transport
- Electrification of transport
- Renewable energy
- Industrial ecology
- Environmental systems analysis
- Life cycle assessment (LCA)
- MSc Industrial Ecology, NTNU
- BASc Chemical Engineering, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada
- Researcher, Industrial Ecology Programme, NTNU (2015-)
- Advisor, MiSA AS (2010-2014)
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2016) Nanotechnology for environmentally sustainable electromobility. Nature Nanotechnology. vol. 11.
- (2012) Biogas from Municipal Organic Waste - Trondheim's Environmental Holy Grail?. Energy Procedia. vol. 20.
- (2011) Forutsetninger for biogassproduksjon i Norge. En flerfaglig casestudie av Ørland og Frosta. 2011. ISBN 9788214050851.
- (2011) ”A manure-based eco-park: how society and technology affect the environmental performance of biogas from manure”. (presented by C. Hung). The 6th International Conference on Industrial Ecology, Berkeley, USA, 7-10 June . International Society for Industrial Ecology; Berkeley. 2011-06-07 - 2011-06-10.