Background and activities
Safe and reliable operation of autonomous marine systems
- Human reliability assessment in the marine environment
- Risk management of marine operations
- Reliability and safety analysis of autonomous operations
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2017) A risk model for autonomous marine systems and operation focusing on human–autonomy collaboration. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers. Part O, Journal of risk and reliability. vol. 231 (4).
- (2017) Safety performance monitoring of autonomous marine systems. Reliability Engineering & System Safety. vol. 159.
Part of book/report
- (2015) A Risk Management Framework for Unmanned Underwater Vehicles Focusing on Human and Organizational Factors. ASME 2015 34th International Conference on Ocean, Offshore and Arctic Engineering Volume 3: Structures, Safety and Reliability.
- (2015) Risk modeling of autonomous underwater vehicle operation focusing on the human operator. Safety and Reliability of Complex Engineered Systems.