Christoph Alexander Thieme
Background and activities
Risk Analysis and Modelling of Autonomous Marine Systems
- Risk, reliability and safety analysis of autonomous systems
- Risk assessment of software and control systems
- Human reliability assessment in the marine environment
- Risk management of marine operations
Research projects and groups:
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Proceedings of the First International Workshop on Autonomous Systems Safety. 2019. ISBN 9788269112023.
- (2018) Assessing Ship Risk Model Applicability to Marine Autonomous Surface Ships. Ocean Engineering. vol. 165.
- (2018) Risk Analysis and Modelling of Autonomous Marine Systems. Norges teknisk-naturvitenskapelige universitet. 2018. ISBN 978-82-326-3480-4. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (346).
- (2018) A Review of Hazard Identification Techniques for Autonomous Operations in Norwegian Aquaculture. Probabilistic Safety Assessment and Management PSAM 14 . IAPSAM; 2018-09-17 - 2018-09-21.
- (2017) A risk model for autonomous marine systems and operation focusing on human–autonomy collaboration. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers. Part O, Journal of risk and reliability. vol. 231 (4).
- (2017) Safety performance monitoring of autonomous marine systems. Reliability Engineering & System Safety. vol. 159.
- (2015) A Risk Management Framework for Unmanned Underwater Vehicles Focusing on Human and Organizational Factors. ASME 2015 34th International Conference on Ocean, Offshore and Arctic Engineering Volume 3: Structures, Safety and Reliability.
- (2015) Risk modeling of autonomous underwater vehicle operation focusing on the human operator. Safety and Reliability of Complex Engineered Systems.