Background and activities
Theory and Modeling of population dynamics in an Ecological and Evolutionary context.
Single-species modeling, Sensitivity analysis, Community ecology, Evolutionary Demography, Malthusian Fitness ...
Scientific, academic and artistic work
- (2021) The kinship matrix: inferring the kinship structure of a population from its demography. Ecology Letters. vol. 24.
- (2021) An evolutionary and ecological community model for distribution of phenotypes and abundances among competing species. The American Naturalist. vol. 198 (1).
- (2021) Quantifying fixed individual heterogeneity in demographic parameters: Performance of correlated random effects for Bernoulli variables. Methods in Ecology and Evolution. vol. 13 (1).
- (2021) Detecting climate signals in populations across life histories. Global Change Biology.
- (2021) Forest management affects seasonal source-sink dynamics in a territorial, group-living bird. Oecologia. vol. 196.
- (2021) Evolutionary demographic models reveal the strength of purifying selection on susceptibility alleles to late-onset diseases. Nature Ecology and Evolution. vol. 5.
- (2020) Are trade‐offs really the key drivers of aging and lifespan?. Functional Ecology. vol. 34 (1).
- (2020) Analysis of a multitrait population projection matrix reveals the evolutionary and demographic effects of a life history trade-off. Ecological Modelling. vol. 418.
- (2019) Density‐dependent population dynamics of a high Arctic capital breeder, the barnacle goose. Journal of Animal Ecology. vol. 88 (8).
- (2017) Trait level analysis of multitrait population projection matrices. Theoretical Population Biology.
Part of book/report
- (2020) Evolution of the Human Life Cycle. Encyclopedia of Biomedical Gerontology.