Colin Alexander Boyd
Background and activities
I joined NTNU in 2013 as Professor in information security. I have previously been a faculty member at QUT, Australia and University of Manchester, UK.
For my publications please see my Google Scholar page.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Secure channels and termination: The last word on TLS. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 11368 LNCS.
- (2018) Valuable Puzzles for Proofs-of-Work. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 11025.
- (2018) Offline Assisted Group Key Exchange. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 11060 LNCS.
- (2018) Security notions for cloud storage and deduplication. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 11192 LNCS.
- (2017) Key recovery: Inert and public. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 10311 LNCS.
- (2017) Bitcoin Unchained. ERCIM News. vol. 110.
- (2017) Secure Channels and Termination: The Last Word on TLS. Lecture Notes in Computer Science.
- (2016) Fair client puzzles from the Bitcoin blockchain. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 9722.
- (2016) ASICS: authenticated key exchange security incorporating certification systems. International Journal of Information Security.
- (2016) Using Cryptography to Control Your Data at a Distance. ERCIM News. vol. 106.
- (2016) Security Proofs for Protocols Involving Humans. Computer journal.
- (2015) Continuous after-the-fact leakage-resilient eCK-secure key exchange. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 9496.
- (2015) Protecting encrypted cookies from compression Side-Channel attacks. Lecture Notes in Computer Science. vol. 8975.
- (2015) Content-independent embedding scheme for multi-modal medical image watermarking. Biomedical engineering online. vol. 14 (1).
- (2015) Modelling attacks on self-authentication watermarking. Multimedia tools and applications.
- (2015) Watermarking capacity control for dynamic payload embedding. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing. vol. 361.
- (2014) Enhanced GeoProof: improved geographic assurance for data in the cloud. International Journal of Information Security. vol. 13 (2).
- (2014) Digital image watermarking: its formal model, fundamental properties and possible attacks. EURASIP Journal on Advances in Signal Processing. vol. 2014:135.
- (2014) CHURNs: Freshness Assurance for Humans. Computer journal. vol. 58 (10).
- (2014) Security properties analysis in a TPM-based protocol. International Journal of Security and Networks (IJSN). vol. 9 (2).