Background and activities
- Hands-on operating equipment: tribometers, potentiostats (electrochemical measurements), sample metallographical preparation (polishing, grinding, embedding), Scanning Electron Microscopy (SEM), X-ray diffraction (XRD), Focused ion beam (FIB), Energy- dispersive X-ray spectroscopy (EDS), confocal microscopy, optical microscopy, Vickers hardness, nanoindenter.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Properties of TSA in natural seawater at ambient and elevated temperature. Materials and corrosion - Werkstoffe und Korrosion. vol. 70 (2).
- (2018) Effect of tungsten on the precipitation kinetics and localized corrosion resistance of super duplex stainless steels. International Corrosion Conference Series. vol. 2018-April.
- (2018) Influence of tungsten on passivity breakdown and repassivation of 25CR super duplex stainless steel. International Corrosion Conference Series. vol. 2018-April.
- (2017) Effect of tungsten on the pitting and crevice corrosion resistance of Type 25Cr super duplex stainless steels. Corrosion. vol. 73 (1).
- (2015) A metal ion release study of CoCrMo exposed to corrosion and tribocorrosion conditions in simulated body fluids. Wear. vol. 332.
- (2013) Bulk Metallic Glasses (BMG) for biomedical applications – a tribocorrosion investigation of Zr55Cu30Ni5Al10 in simulated body fluid. Wear. vol. 301 (1-2).
- (2013) A new experimental technique for quantifying the galvanic coupling effects on stainless steel during tribocorrosion under equilibrium conditions. Wear. vol. 307 (1-2).