Background and activities
- Pursues PhD in Medical Technology (2018-)
- PhD project: "Explainable AI-based Movement Analysis to Promote Infant Care"
- Project in collaboration between NTNU (IKOM, INB and IDI), St. Olavs Hospital (Clinic of Clinical Services and Department of Neonatology) and Norwegian Open AI Lab
- Tracking of body parts from video recordings
- Video-based prediction of movement disorders
- Co-inventor of smartphone app for early detection of cerebral palsy
- Co-supervisor of Master students in Computer Science
- Deep Learning
- Computer Vision
- Convolutional Neural Networks
- Human Pose Estimation
- Supervised learning
- Transfer learning
- Explainable Artificial Intelligence
- Master of Science in Computer Science from NTNU (2013-2018)
- Specialization in Artificial Intelligence
- Master's Thesis on tracking of infant movements in videos using Deep Learning
- Internships at Telenor Research and Skatteetatens IT- og servicepartner
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2019) Deep Learning‐based infant motion tracking facilitating early detection of cerebral palsy. Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology. vol. 61 (S2).
- (2018) Infant body part tracking in videos using Deep Learning. 2018.