Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Time to rethink trophic levels in aquaculture policy. Reviews in Aquaculture.
- (2020) Spatial variation in household consumption-based carbon emission inventories for 1200 Japanese cities. Environmental Research Letters. vol. 15 (11).
- (2020) Quantifying Europe's biodiversity footprints and the role of urbanization and income. Global Sustainability. vol. 3.
- (2020) Integrating life cycle and impact assessments to map food’s cumulative environmental footprint. One Earth. vol. 3 (1).
- (2020) Quantifying the potential for consumer-oriented policy to reduce European and foreign carbon emissions. Climate Policy. vol. 20.
- (2020) The structure, drivers and policy implications of the European carbon footprint. Climate Policy. vol. 20.
- (2019) Particulate matter-attributable mortality and relationships with carbon dioxide in 250 urban areas worldwide. Scientific Reports. vol. 9.
- (2019) FABIO – The Construction of the Food and Agriculture Biomass Input-Output Model. Environmental Science and Technology. vol. 53.
- (2019) Improving the analysis of global value chains: the new UNCTAD-Eora Database. Transnational Corporations Journal. vol. 26 (3).
- (2019) The Swedish Footprint: A Multi-model Comparison. Journal of Cleaner Production. vol. 209.
- (2019) Balancing and reconciling large multi-regional input–output databases using parallel optimisation and high-performance computing. Journal of Economic Structures. vol. 8 (2).
- (2019) Putting all food on the same table. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. vol. 116 (37).
- (2019) Carbon-Footprint Accounting for the Next Phase of Globalization: Status and Opportunities. One Earth.
- (2019) Meat consumption does not explain differences in household food carbon footprints in Japan. One Earth. vol. 1 (14).
- (2019) Do Amphibians and Cash Crops Compete for Scarce Water? A Spatial Correlation Analysis. Sustainability. vol. 11 (6).
- (2019) Agricultural and forestry trade drives large share of tropical deforestation emissions. Global Environmental Change. vol. 56.
- (2019) Time Matters: The Carbon Footprint of Everyday Activities in Austria. Ecological Economics. vol. 164.
- (2019) Beyond peak emission transfers: historical impacts of globalization and future impacts of climate policies on international emission transfers. Climate Policy.
- (2019) Variation in trends of consumption based carbon accounts. Scientific Data. vol. 6.
- (2018) Decoupling between human development and energy consumption within footprint accounts. Journal of Cleaner Production. vol. 202.