Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2017) The Global MRIO Lab – charting the world economy. Economic Systems Research. vol. 29 (2).
- (2017) Identifying species threat hotspots from global supply chains. Nature: Ecology & Evolution.
- (2017) A Note on the Magnitude of the Feedback Effect in Environmentally Extended Multi-Region Input-Output Tables. Journal of Industrial Ecology.
- (2017) Identifying critical supply chain paths and key sectors for mitigating primary carbonaceous PM2.5 mortality in Asia. Economic Systems Research. vol. 29 (1).
- (2017) Resource footprints and their ecosystem consequences. Scientific Reports. vol. 7.
- (2016) Mapping the Carbon Footprint of Nations. Environmental Science and Technology. vol. 50 (19).
- (2016) Tracing global supply chains to air pollution hotspots. Environmental Research Letters. vol. 11 (9).
- (2016) On the suitability of input–output analysis for calculating product-specific biodiversity footprints. Ecological Indicators. vol. 60.
- (2015) National greenhouse-gas accounting for effective climate policy on international trade. Nature Climate Change. vol. 5.
- (2015) Global Supply Chains of Coltan: A Hybrid Life Cycle Assessment Study Using a Social Indicator. Journal of Industrial Ecology. vol. 19 (3).
- (2015) The material footprint of nations. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America.
- (2014) Convergence between the Eora, WIOD, EXIOBASE, and OpenEU’s consumption-based carbon accounts. Economic Systems Research. vol. 26 (3).
- (2014) The inequality footprints of nations: A novel approach to quantitative accounting of income inequality. PLoS ONE. vol. 9 (10).
- (2014) INVESTIGATING ALTERNATIVE APPROACHES TO HARMONISE MULTI-REGIONAL INPUT-OUTPUT DATA. Economic Systems Research. vol. 26 (3).
- (2014) International Trade Undermines National Emissions Reductions Targets: New evidence from air pollution. Global Environmental Change. vol. 24.
- (2014) Compiling and using input-output frameworks through collaborative virtual laboratories. Science of the Total Environment. vol. 485-486 (1).
- (2014) A Non-Sign Preserving RAS Variant. Economic Systems Research. vol. 26 (2).
- (2014) How severe space weather can disrupt global supply chains. Natural hazards and earth system sciences. vol. 14 (10).
- (2014) The footprint of using metals: new metrics of consumption and productivity. Environmental Economics and Policy Studies. vol. 17 (3).
Part of book/report
- (2015) The Environmental Footprints Explorer - a database for global sustainable accounting. EnviroInfo & ICT4S, Adjunct Proceedings (Part 2).