Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2019) The Swedish Footprint: A Multi-model Comparison. Journal of Cleaner Production. vol. 209.
- (2018) Decoupling Between Human Development and Energy Consumption within Footprint Accounts. Journal of Cleaner Production. vol. 202 (1145).
- (2018) Trade and the role of non-food commodities for global eutrophication. Nature Sustainability. vol. 1.
- (2018) Decoupling or delusion? Measuring emissions displacement in foreign trade. Global Environmental Change. vol. 49.
- (2018) Carbon footprints of 13,000 cities. Environmental Research Letters. vol. 13 (6).
- (2018) How much can consumer-oriented policies reduce national carbon footprints?. Climate Policy.
- (2018) A Note on the Magnitude of the Feedback Effect in Environmentally Extended Multi-Region Input-Output Tables. Journal of Industrial Ecology. vol. 22 (3).
- (2018) TSUNAGARI: a new interdisciplinary and transdisciplinary study toward conservation and sustainable use of biodiversity and ecosystem services. Ecological research. vol. 33 (1).
- (2018) The uncertainty of consumption-based carbon accounts. Environmental Science and Technology. vol. 52 (13).
- (2018) A novel maximum entropy approach to hybrid monetary-physical supply-chain modelling and its application to biodiversity impacts of palm oil embodied in consumption. Environmental Research Letters. vol. 13 (11).
- (2018) Prioritizing Consumption-Based Carbon Policy Based on the Evaluation of Mitigation Potential Using Input-Output Methods. Journal of Industrial Ecology. vol. 22 (3).
- (2017) The Global MRIO Lab – charting the world economy. Economic Systems Research. vol. 29 (2).
- (2017) Identifying species threat hotspots from global supply chains. Nature Ecology & Evolution. vol. 1 (1).
- (2017) Identifying critical supply chain paths and key sectors for mitigating primary carbonaceous PM2.5 mortality in Asia. Economic Systems Research. vol. 29 (1).
- (2017) Resource footprints and their ecosystem consequences. Scientific Reports. vol. 7.
- (2016) Mapping the Carbon Footprint of Nations. Environmental Science and Technology. vol. 50 (19).
- (2016) Tracing global supply chains to air pollution hotspots. Environmental Research Letters. vol. 11 (9).
- (2016) On the suitability of input–output analysis for calculating product-specific biodiversity footprints. Ecological Indicators. vol. 60.
- (2015) National greenhouse-gas accounting for effective climate policy on international trade. Nature Climate Change. vol. 5.
- (2015) Global Supply Chains of Coltan: A Hybrid Life Cycle Assessment Study Using a Social Indicator. Journal of Industrial Ecology. vol. 19 (3).