Background and activities
Teaching the following courses:
SMF3052/SMF3052F - Biobased economy and sustainable development
SMF3081/SMF3081F - Advanced scientific research methods
SMF1182/SMF1182F - Scientific research methods
Research interests: collaborative processes, competition, co-opetition, sustainable development and biobased economy, forest/agriculture/fish industries, network theory, resource-based theory, TCT
- SMF3052F - Sustainability and Modern Marketing
- SMF3081F - Intermediate Course on Statistics with SPSS
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Multilayered triads in the context of lean management. The journal of business & industrial marketing.
- (2015) On the receiving end of outsourcing-value creation through mediation of alliance portfolios. Progress in International Business Research. vol. 10.
Part of book/report
- (2017) Business models in industrialized building of wood houses in Norway. Forum Wood Building / Nordic Trondheim 17.
- (2019) The Importance of Relational Tightness in Network for Lean Implementation and Firm Competitiveness. IMP Conference . IÉSEG School of Management; Paris. 2019-08-27 - 2019-08-30.