Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2022) Improving productivity through corporate hackathons: A multiple case study of two large-scale agile organizations. Proceedings of the Annual Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences (HICSS).
- (2022) Changes in perceived productivity of software engineers during COVID-19 pandemic: The voice of evidence. Journal of Systems and Software. vol. 186.
- (2021) Finding the Sweet Spot for Organizational Control and Team Autonomy in Large-Scale Agile Software Development. Empirical Software Engineering. vol. 26.
- (2021) From Collaboration to Solitude and Back: Remote Pair Programming During COVID-19. Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing. vol. 419.
- (2021) Overcoming cultural barriers to being agile in distributed teams. Information and Software Technology. vol. 138.
- (2020) “When in Rome, Do as the Romans Do”: Cultural Barriers to Being Agile in Distributed Teams. Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing. vol. LNBIP, 383.
- (2019) Fair comparison of developing software in different locations: Dynamic decision model. World Review of Intermodal Transportation Research (WRITR). vol. 8 (2).
- (2018) Onboarding software developers and teams in three globally distributed legacy projects: A multi-case study. Journal of Software: Evolution and Process (JSEP). vol. 30 (4).
- (2018) Exploring Cross-Site Networking in Large-Scale Distributed Projects. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 11271.
- (2021) 2021 IEEE/ACM Joint 15th International Conference on Software and System Processes (ICSSP) and 16th ACM/IEEE International Conference on Global Software Engineering (ICGSE). IEEE. 2021. ISBN 978-1-6654-1401-2.
Part of book/report
- (2021) Agile Enterprise Architecture by Leveraging Use Cases. Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Evaluation of Novel Approaches to Software Engineering (ENASE 2021).
- (2021) Boost the Potential of EA: Essential Practices. Proceedings of the 23rd International Conference on Enterprise Information Systems.
- (2021) Understanding How Enterprise Architecture Contributes to Organizational Alignment. Proceeding of 20th IFIP WG 6.11 Conference on e-Business, e-Services and e-Society (I3E 2021).
- (2021) Enterprise Architecture and Agility: A Systematic Mapping Study. Proceeding of 11th International Symposium on Business Modeling and Software Design.
- (2021) Innovation in Large-scale agile - Benefits and Challenges of Hackathons when Hacking from Home. Agile Processes in Software Engineering and Extreme Programming – Workshops: XP 2021 Workshops, Virtual Event, June 14–18, 2021, Revised Selected Papers.