Davi de Miranda Fonseca
Background and activities
|Postal address||Visiting address|
NTNU - MH
Laboratoriesenteret 5th floor, East wing
7489 Trondheim, Norway
|Laboratoriesenteret 4th floor, East wing
Erling Skjalgssons gate 1
7030 Trondheim, Norway
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Characterization of the proteome and lipidome profiles of human lung cells after low dose and chronic exposure to multiwalled carbon nanotubes. Nanotoxicology. vol. 12 (2).
- (2018) 390 - A New Treatment for Pancreatic Cancer: Targeting Nervecancer Cell Crosstalk. Gastroenterology. vol. 154.
- (2017) Monitoring of the spatial and temporal dynamics of BER/SSBR pathway proteins, including MYH, UNG2, MPG, NTH1 and NEIL1-3, during DNA replication. Nucleic Acids Research. vol. 45 (14).
- (2017) Modeling of cardiac ischaemia and reperfusion injury: a human-based in vitro model using iPS-derived cardiomyocytes. European Heart Journal. vol. 38 (1).
- (2017) Toxicoproteomic effects of carbon nanotubes on chronically exposed human lung cells. Toxicology Letters. vol. 280.
- (2016) Analysis of the Biotechnological Potential of a Lentinus crinitus Isolate in the Light of Its Secretome. Journal of Proteome Research. vol. 15 (12).
- (2012) Swelling transition of a clay induced by heating. Scientific Reports. vol. 2 (618).
- (2012) X-ray Studies of Carbon Dioxide Intercalation in Na-Fluorohectorite Clay at Near-Ambient Conditions. Langmuir. vol. 28 (3).
- (2010) Nematic textures in colloidal dispersions of Na-fluorohectorite synthetic clay. Physical Review E. Statistical, Nonlinear, and Soft Matter Physics. vol. 81 (4).
- (2009) Phase diagram of polydisperse Na-fluorohectorite--water suspensions: A synchrotron small-angle x-ray scattering study. Physical Review E. Statistical, Nonlinear, and Soft Matter Physics. vol. 79 (2).
- (2007) Phase behavior of platelet-shaped nanosilicate colloids in saline solutions - a small-angle X-ray scattering study. Journal of Applied Crystallography. vol. 40.
- (2007) Electric polarisation and chain formation of nanolayered particles. ESRF Highlights 2006.
- (2007) Suppression of the plasma high-frequency electrical conductivity under a radiation field. Journal of Physics A: Mathematical and Theoretical. vol. doi:10.1088/1751-8113/40/50/015 40.
- (2006) Introducing the effect of spin in the Hamilton-Jacobi equation: Application in the hydrogen atom. Journal of Molecular Structure: THEOCHEM. vol. 769.
- (2006) Intercalation-enhanced electric polarization and chain formation of nano-layered particles. Europhysics letters. vol. 74.
- (2006) Using synchrotron X-ray scattering to study the diffusion of water in a weakly-hydrated clay sample. Clay Science. vol. 12.
- (2005) Gravity Dispersed Clay Colloids: Synchrotron x-ray Scattering Studies and Visual Observations of Orientational Order in Na-Fluorohectorite Suspensions. Energy. vol. 30.
- (2005) Screening breakdown in a plasma by two laser fields and strong DC magnetic field. Contributions to Plasma Physics. vol. 45.
- (2005) Observations of orientational ordering in aqueous suspensions of a nano-layered silicate. Energy. vol. 30.
- (2005) Dynamics of water intercalation fronts in a nano-layered synthetic silicate: A synchrotron X-ray scattering study. Physica. B, Condensed matter. vol. 370 (1-4).