Background and activities
Scientific, academic and artistic work
A selection of recent journal publications, artistic productions, books, including book and report excerpts. See all publications in the database
- (2018) Functional properties of stellate cells in medial entorhinal cortex layer II. eLIFE. vol. 7.
- (2016) Ten Years of Grid Cells. Annual Review of Neuroscience. vol. 39.
- (2015) Place cells, grid cells, and memory. Cold Spring Harbor Perspectives in Biology. vol. 7 (2).
- (2014) Role of self-generated odor cues in contextual representation. Hippocampus. vol. 24 (8).
- (2014) From cortical modules to memories. Current Opinion in Neurobiology. vol. 24 (1).
- (2013) Transgenically Targeted Rabies Virus Demonstrates a Major Monosynaptic Projection from Hippocampal Area CA2 to Medial Entorhinal Layer II Neurons. Journal of Neuroscience. vol. 33 (37).