David Moe Almenningen
Background and activities
My research area is the design, synthesis and charactherization of novel organic dyes for Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Effect of thiophene-based π-spacers on N-arylphenothiazine dyes for dye-sensitized solar cells. Dyes and pigments. vol. 185.
- (2021) Phenothiazine and phenoxazine sensitizers for dye-sensitized solar cells – an investigative review of two complete dye classes. Journal of Materials Chemistry C. vol. 9 (36).
- (2020) First Report of Chenodeoxycholic Acid–Substituted Dyes Improving the Dye Monolayer Quality in Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells. Solar RRL. vol. 4 (4).
- (2020) Synthesis of Novel 3,6-Dithienyl Diketopyrrolopyrrole Dyes by Direct C‒H Arylation. Molecules. vol. 25 (10).
- (2018) Investigation of the pi-Spacer through Synthesis and Characterization of Phenothiazine Dyes for Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells. 2018.