David Moe Almenningen
Background and activities
My research area is the design, synthesis and charactherization of novel organic dyes for Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells.
Scientific, academic and artistic work
Displaying a selection of activities. See all publications in the database
- (2021) Effect of thiophene-based π-spacers on N-arylphenothiazine dyes for dye-sensitized solar cells. Dyes and pigments. vol. 185.
- (2020) First Report of Chenodeoxycholic Acid–Substituted Dyes Improving the Dye Monolayer Quality in Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells. Solar RRL. vol. 4 (4).
- (2020) Synthesis of Novel 3,6-Dithienyl Diketopyrrolopyrrole Dyes by Direct C‒H Arylation. Molecules. vol. 25 (10).
- (2020) First Report of CDCA-Substituted Dyes for DSSC Improving Efficiency through Reduced Aggregation. Organisk Kjemisk Vintermøte 2020 . NKS FOK; Skeikampen. 2020-01-09 - 2020-01-12.
- (2020) Synthesis and characterization of novel Phenothiazine Dyes for Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells (DSSC). Organisk Kjemisk Vintermøte 2020 . NKS FOK; Skeikampen. 2020-01-09 - 2020-01-12.
- (2019) Incorporating Oligothiophenes as π-Linkers to Tune Light Harvesting Abilities of Phenothiazine Dyes. The 2nd Dyenamo DSSC Conference . Dyenamo; Uppsala. 2019-10-14 - 2019-10-15.
- (2019) First report of CDCA-substituted dyes for DSSC improving efficiency through reduced aggregation. The 2nd Dyenamo DSSC conference . Dyenamo; Uppsala. 2019-10-14 - 2019-10-15.
- (2019) Synthesis of a 2,7-Substituted Phenothiazine Dye. Organisk Kjemisk Vintermøte OKV34 . University of Bergen; Skeikampen. 2019-01-10 - 2019-01-13.
- (2019) Synthesis of blue phenothiazine-diketopyrrolopyrrole dyes for DSSC. Organisk Kjemisk Vintermøte OKV34 . University of Bergen; Skeikampen. 2019-01-10 - 2019-01-13.